Chapter 1

Uma's P.O.V

I just swam back to the barrier. I find it strange that no one came after me to make sure I went back to the Isle.
My tentacles suddenly disappear and my legs come back. I'm not quite sure how that works. For a moment I just lay back in the water and float, looking at the sky.

I can't believe my plan failed. What's my crew gonna think of me now...What is Harry gonna think of me now? What if they try to rise up against me and create their own crew with Harry as their captain instead of me? After all that work I went through to get that crew and Harry and Gil to be my lackeys. They probably think I'm a failure now.

Well actually no, they'll do anything I say..so maybe if I tell them I've already thought of a backup plan, and that everything they saw on tv was all part of the plan, they'll believe me. I hope I can pull this off because I really don't know what to do next, but I know it's gonna be huge. I hate Mal, I hate her squad, I hate Auradon and they'll all pay for leaving me on that disgusting island.

It's just not fair. Mal gets everything she wants--territory, the king, the chance to go to Auradon. And what do I get? A stupid pirate crew and a job as a waitress at a nasty old restaurant. No, I don't mean that...I love my crew but I'm just pissed that I failed them all.

I can't live like this anymore, knowing I could be so much more powerful. I'm better than this. When I get back home I'm going to think of an even better plan to get everything I want and deserve. And best of all, I'll finally make Mal pay for everything she's done to me.

A few minutes later I swim towards the Isle and it feels like I smashed into a wall, but it's really just the magic barrier. I realize that I won't be able to get back to the Isle because I can't open the barrier back up, but soon I hear a fluttering noise and look up.

Fairy godmother is flying over me with the wand, she must've given herself wings again. "Here you go Uma, go on back to the Isle of the lost" she tells me as she waves her wand and opens the barrier. As I swim towards the Isle I hear her mumble under her breath "and stay out." "I heard that," I shout back to her and roll my eyes.

I'll have her and every other person in Auradon on their knees begging me for mercy once I'm done with them. I laugh maniacally to myself.