Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

I'm in such a good mood, I'm going to get Uma a flower that matches her beautiful aqua hair. They are really hard to find on the isle but I know a guy that can get me one. I walk up to a shady building and knock on the door. "Come back at midnight, we're closed until then!" Says a voice from the inside. I knock harder this time "Open up Jafar! It's me Harry!" I yell. 

Jafar swings the door open, "Boy what are you doing here? You know we don't open until later." I nod "I know, but it's important. I need a flower." I say. "Hmm, I think we might be out of those. Hold on, let me check. Come on in." Jafar says to me. I walk in and see a clutter of items all over the room. Anything you can think of is in here, shoes, lollipops, fishing hooks, you name it, it's definitely in this shop. "Harry, what will you be giving me in exchange for the flower?" Jafar calls out from underneath a table. "Cloth fabric I stole from Lady Tremaine's. It doesn't even have any holes in it!" I say enthusiastically, holding it up so he can see it. Poor little Dizzy didn't even see me take it. "Fantastic!" Jafar says as he moves across the room after examining the cloth.

Even though I don't get along with Jay, I'm a loyal customer of his dad. I don't know how he does it, but Jafar always manages to get everything. There's all sorts of items in here that I could get for Uma, but a flower would be the best because they're beautiful and rare here, just like her. "Harry, what color flower did you want?" Jafar asks. "Aqua blue" I say. Jafar disappears behind a counter and all I hear is a bunch of things clattering together. Jafar bumps his head on the counter when he stands up. "Oops." He says as he knocks some soda bottles over. "Sorry Harry, I can't seem to find anymore flowers. I just sold the last one a few minutes before you arrived."

I feel myself turn red as I bang my fist on the counter and yell, "What do you mean you sold the last one already? This place isn't even open yet! Who could've gotten it before me?" "Gil. Yes, I believe I sold it to him. He gave me a whole TV for the flower!" Jafar says, cackling. 'Idiot', I think to myself. Uma's going to freak out if she finds out the TV from the restaurant is gone. I don't even wanna think about what her mother would do to her if she found out. 

"Jafar! What if I gave you this cloth for the TV?" I ask. Jafar busts out laughing. "Kid, do you think I was born yesterday?" He laughs. "You're going to need to give me way more than that for a TV. People on this island would kill to have one!" He says. "Trust me, I know that." I say. "How do you think we ended up with this TV at the chip shop?" I say smiling wickedly. Jafar stops laughing. "Kidding, kidding." I say. Jafar laughs nervously. "What if I gave you my jacket? Would that cover it? It's made of very expensive and durable material" I say.

"Nope!" Jafar says. "Not enough." "Well what else would you want for it?" I ask impatiently. "Hmm..." Jafar studies me then looks at my hook. "How about that?" He asks, placing his hand on the edge of it. "Are you insane? I can't give you this! It's too important." I say, yanking it away from him. "Well then you can't have the TV!" Jafar says. I start growling but then I remember Uma told me that I need to chill. So I try to calm myself down and take deep breaths. 'Uma's important to me too, I would do anything for her, and I can't let her get in trouble for what Gil did.' I think to myself, staring at the hook for a minute.

"Harry if your not going to buy anything, get out of my shop." Jafar says loudly. "Alright!" I sigh. "Alright...Here, take it." I say. I kiss my hook then hand it to him. "Thank you!" He says as he snatches it out of my hand. Then he grunts as he picks up the TV and hands it to me. "Have a nice day." Jafar says, waving the hook at me. I glare at him before walking out of the shop. I can't believe I just did that. My fathers hook. Gone. Just like that. I guess I really would do anything for Uma, because I'm going to be in so much trouble for what I just did.