Chapter 3

Uma's P.O.V

I barely finish my sentence and Harry's already in kitchen. He's such a loyal first mate, I'd probably be nothing without him. Of course I'd never tell him that, I don't want him getting any ideas.

"You called?" he says to me, smiling. "Harry what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone in the crew, including Gil..especially not Gil", I say, making a face. Harry looks confused "What is it?" he asks.

"I...don't have a plan. I don't know what we're going to do next" I say looking at the ground, ashamed. At first Harry looks stunned, then he says sweetly "Uma, don't worry", he gently tilts my head up, "You'll think of something, you always do." He says reassuringly looking into my eyes.

I've always noticed how gorgeous Harry is, (and also how crazy he is..i secretly like it) but I really don't have time for that. If I wanna get what I want, I have to focus, and my mother taught me that a guy is the most distracting thing you could have, but sometimes I do wish that I could have a boyfriend.

Wait, what am I thinking, my mom would kill me if she found out I was thinking guys. Don't get me wrong, I hate my mother, but I don't like disappointing her either. She doesn't care about me at all, and I've basically had to raise myself, but I feel like if I do everything she wants me to do, maybe she'll actually give me some attention. My mother only cares about me getting my work done at her restaurant.

"Uma." Harry says loudly, snapping. I didn't realize that I completely checked out just now. Every time I think about my mother I just get so angry that I can't think of anything else. "What? Oh, sorry...just distracted..you're right, I'll think of something" I say. Harry starts smiling again and walks out of the kitchen. "He has a really nice smile" I say to myself. "Oh my goodness, I really need to stop."

I have much more important things to worry about, like how I'm going to make the perfect plan to take over Auradon..and the world. I sigh. This is gonna take a while.