♢Chapter One: One Order of Death With A Side of Reincarnation♢

I walked down the road. I just bought the new Otome game (maiden game) called Eternal Love. I haven't played it yet. I'm Riko Hikage. I'm 14. I go to Seaview Secondary School. I'm quarter Australian. Anyway, I'm so happy I could die!

/Then.....\

I saw a young boy in the middle of the road and I ran to save him. I took him back to the pavement. Then I saw a truck and I died...

O.o

You're so mean Kami-sama!

Silence.

^Later^

Where was I?
All I saw was white light. I heard talking and then I opened my eyes. I was being held by a woman wearing a white hairband. She has purple hair and golden eyes.

"Your Majesty! You've given birth to a baby girl!" says a female voice.
Your Majesty? Am I a princess?

"I shall call you Jasmine Luna-Rose." says a different female voice.

Wait. Princess Jasmine Luna-Rose? She's from Eternal Love! She's the main character! I don't believe it!

For the first time I saw the queen's face. She had long brown hair and violet eyes. I heard crying and then I closed my mouth. How old am I? Am I a baby? I was 14 originally. Well, she did say, "You've given birth to a baby girl!"

So I guess I've been reincarnated. But how could that have happened? I guess my soul was reborn.

I'm picked up and taken to a room....

{Time Skip: 10 years}

I look at my reflection. I'm ten years old now. My name is Princess Jasmine Luna-Rose. Well, technically it is. I was reincarnated ten years ago. My previous name was Riko. I was a Japanese girl who lived in Perth, Australia. I had ink black hair and jet black eyes.

As Princess Jasmine, I have long dark brown hair and purple eyes. I wear a golden crown and have my hair in really long pigtails. I always wear purple dresses and purple flat shoes. My mum is still alive. Dad died last year. Mum doesn't know that I was reincarnated. Anyway, I made lots of friends over these ten years.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟EchoStarLight468💟