♡Chapter Two: One order of friendship♡

♡Jasmine's POV♡
The next morning I met another princess, just like me. She had long white hair and green eyes. She wore a green dress which matched her eyes. She was called Arianna or Aria for short.

Her mother was also a queen. My mother was the Queen of Dream Kingdom and hers was the Queen of Happy Kingdom. My mother and her mother were best friends and grew up together.

"Erm... Hi. I'm Arianna. I'm very pleased to meet you."

"Me too." I said. I smiled.

"Do you want to play dolls? I've got Mulan!"

"Sure! I've got Aurora!"

We played for ages.

"Ari! We're going to the shopping centre!"

Arianna's POV♡

I smiled at Jasmine and curtseyed.

"Bye, Princess Jasmine! See you tomorrow!!" I said.

"Bye!" she said. I was quite happy. She was my first friend.

♡Jasmine's POV♡

"Jasmine! Tea time!" Mum called. I'm in an otome game called Eternal Love. I died in an accident after saving a girl from being run over. I was reincarnated as the heroine and main character.

My friends were talking about the game and said that Jasmine was in love with a villain called Takeshi.

"Coming!" I said. I ran out of the room.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟EchoStarLight468💟