Chapter Seven: Time Skip!

♡Jasmine's POV♡

{Timeskip <3 years>}

"Happy birthday, Jasmine!" says Mum. All the maids and servants call me "Your Majesty".

"Now you're eighteen you have to get married. Your suitors will be in the next room."

"But... I'm dating Takeshi." I said, playing with my hair.

"Takeshi?" Mum asked.

"Hanazawa Takeshi. He's half vampire." I said.

"He's a villain! You can't date villains!"

"I'm an adult. I can do what I want."

"Barely," Mum said. She sighed.

"I'll let you marry him if you try to change him into a hero."

I hugged her and then did my royal duties. I met up with Arianna after school and we went to the library to read. I borrowed a book about time travel and Arianna borrowed the first volume of a manga called Phantom Thief Jeanne. We read the books back at my castle.

"I can't believe you're turning sixteen before I am!" I said.

"Me neither! I'm having a special cake!"

"I might marry Takeshi if I turn him into a hero."

Ari laughed.

"I don't think that's possible. He kissed another girl while you were off that one time." she explained, tossing her hair. 

"That could be his twin brother!" I said. I didn't think about it then, but it turns out I was right.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟EchoStarLight468💟