♡Chapter Three: One order of timeskips with a side of aging♡

{Timeskip <5 years>}

♡ Jasmine's POV♡

The next morning, I woke up to my parents saying "Happy birthday!"

It was my fifteenth birthday. I can't wait to find out what presents I get! I got dressed and then brushed my hair.

"Jasmine-sama!" said the maid.

"Your mum is calling you!"

(Timeskip)

Later I went to school and I met up with Arianna. I saw a handsome guy...

He looked like this:

(Picture not mine)

"That's Takeshi, the Prince of Twilight Kingdom. He's a villain." said Aria. Takeshi walked straight past us and walked towards a girl with purple hair.

"He's handsome!" I said.

"And he's half vampire!" said Arianna.

The girl looked like this:

(Picture not mine)

"My dad is choosing my future husband. I want to marry him." I said. I found out later that the girl was his sister. She was called Olivia. She's also half vampire.

"Shall we head to the shop, onee-chan?" she asked. He nodded and they left.

Takeshi's POV♤

Princess Jasmine was looking at me. I know she loves me. All the girls at school (except Olivia) do. My mum, Celeste, is a vampire and my dad is a human.

♡ Jasmine's POV
I'm in love with Takeshi! But he's a villain. I don't know if my dad would approve. I head home and I see Takeshi. I go up to him.

"Takeshi, I love you." I say.

"I know. But I love someone else. Sorry." he says, walking away, leaving me soaking wet in the rain.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟