Fights.

Her moans were like music to my ears.

The way she left scratch marks on my back as I fucked her.

I know, straight to the point.

We slept together, and it was amazing.

She didn't leave, in fact she wanted to stay.

I guess I'm not just a one-night stand to her.

I sat up and just stared at her...in a non creepy way.

While I was staring at her thinking, she had turned around and opened her eyes.

"What are you staring at?" She asked with a giggle.

"N-Nothing, just thinking." I smiled.

"Are you still nervous? There's no need to be." She sat up with me and put her hand on mine.

I just stared at her and smiled, and then pecked her cheek.

"I'm not, I promise." I awkwardly said.

"Good! Anyways it's a Saturday and today we don't have college. What would you like to do today?" She sat on my lap.

She was wearing my t shirt from last night.

"I don't know, what would you like to do today?" I tilted my head.

"We should put clothes on and go to a cafe and make out." She winked and slightly moved her hips causing me to whimper slightly.

"Oh fuck, yeah that sounds great." I moaned. She continued to do what she was doing. I whispered profanities until she just got off my lap.

"Um...what just happened? Get back on here and make me cum." I said accidentally which caused me to cover my mouth.

"I wasn't doing anything baby." She moved her hand to my thigh.

"Really? Okay then maybe I should finish myself." I pushed her hand away.

I ended up wanking myself in front of the girl who was gonna do that for me.

"Do you like your hand doing the work? I could've done it for you." She sat on her knees and opened her legs slightly, putting her hands in the empty space.

"Why are you so hot?" I bit my lip and stared at her.

"I should be asking you that question." She giggled.

"Shush. Should I take you to your flat so you can get new clothes?" I asked and grabbed my boxers that were on the floor and put them on quickly.

"Sure but after you change." She smiled and looked for her clothing.
•••
We were now at her flat. She was in her room changing.

Everything was great.

"Okay, how do I look?" She twirled.

She wore black and grey pants and a black shirt.

"Wow. You look really good." I smiled and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Thanks babe, I have to do something really quick but don't move." She walked back into her room.

I sat on her couch which faced a glass wall giving me a view of the city.

"Okay I'm done we can go now." She had her yellow backpack on but this one was smaller than the other.

I held her hand as we walked out and to the cafe.
•••
"Y/N! It's nice to see you again." A guy said from behind us.

"Oh...hey James." She smiled to James.