Visits

I wanted him desperately. I didn't want to be the one crawling back to him. I wanted him to need me.

I decided to take a break from college. It felt like to much.

The amounts of packets that I had to do for each class made me feel overwhelmed.

So I sat myself down on my island table and began to type whilst I ate my salad.

Finally after hours in silent I heard a noise. The doorbell to be exact. I ran over to it excitedly.

I opened it. A postmate. That's great.

"Sign here please." He pointed with his pen and handed it over.

I sighed and grabbed the box walking back in with a sad face.
•••
I had stopped writing and sat on my couch. I watched the busy streets of London (Ik he studied in Manchester stfu)

I smiled, holding my warm cup of tea.

After a couple minutes of just staring at the view a knock broke my gaze.

I walked over to it slightly slumped over. Of course when I open the door there he is. I roll my eyes and walk away from the door, leaving it wide open for him to enter.

"Y/N, I came to see you." He closed the door and walked over to me.

"Really? I thought you came to visit the couple next door." I rolled my eyes once again and looked up at him.

"Ok...someone's in a shitty mood." He laughed.

"No shit you asshat." I scoffed.

"Look Y/N Im being nice to you so why not be nice back?" He played with his sleeves.

"Fine." I smiled falsely. "What would you like to talk about darling?" I tilted my head in annoyance. I was over exaggerating.

"Y/N stop It." He sat next to me.

"Ok. What do you want?" I asked as I snuggled even more into my blanket.

"I. I miss you...a lot." He stumbled with his words.

"Why would you miss a slut like me? I mean you said it yourself. You could care less if I fucked someone else." I threw shade left and right.

"Y/N you know I didn't actually mean the stupid shit I said." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Really? Well you made it seem as if you hated me with a burning passion." I stared at him.

"Well news flash, I don't. If anything I love you with a burning passion." He chuckled.

I stayed silent. What did he want me to say.

"What happened to that shy boy that used to hate social interaction?" I giggled.

"I seriously have no clue." He pushed me further onto his lap.

"I'm really tired baby. I'm gonna go to bed. You can come join if you want." I winked and stood up walking to my bedroom.

He stood up quickly and followed.
••••
DANS POV;
I woke up, the sun beamed through her white curtains.

Sun? What the fu-

I looked over at her pretty face. I moved the blanket from her neck and began to kiss her softly.

"Dan?" She rested her hand on my neck as I sucked on her neck.

"Oh fuck." She moaned and pushed me closer to her.

My hand glided (glid? Idk)on her waist.

I stopped as she began to giggle.

"Why'd you do that?" She smiled.
"I don't know, I saw the prettiest girl here so maybe I had a chance with her." I shrugged and tried to hide my smile.

"Where is that girl? Did she leave?" She looked around.

"Stop it. You're so beautiful it's unbelievable." I pecked her cheek.

"We should probably get up." She puckered her lips and stood up off the bed.

"Are you showing me everything you have to offer?" I smirked as she walked towards her closet. She was naked and I was horny so of course I walked over to her.

She grabbed some leggings and a black adidas crop-top with the three stupid lines on the shoulder.

"I have to go change Daniel. So please, how about you do the same?" She poked my stomach causing me to jump.

"Fine." I pouted and got changed.
•••
Y/N's POV:
We walked to a mall. I wanted new clothing since I've wore everything at least 100 times by now.

"Do you think this would look nice on me?" I showed him a dress I liked. I would only wear it to a family dinner or some shit like that not something casual.

"Yeah, sure." He stared at his phone.

I rolled my eyes and put it in the cart.

"What about this?" I grabbed a black Lacey lingerie set.

"Mhm." He typed on his phone.

"Okay then." I threw it in the cart.
•••
He was like a shadow, just following from behind.

I mean sure it was funny yet slightly annoying. Is it seriously that hard to look up and give your opinion?

After a couple more minutes of asking and throwing things in the cart, we both walked into a large dressing room.

Immediately, Daniel sat down still hooked on his phone.

I tried on pink, velvet shorts.

"Are these cute?" I asked as I looked in the mirror.

"Yup!" He looked up for a second and back down.

"Dan! C'mon you aren't even looking at me." I whined.

"Oh gosh Y/N. There I'm looking at you. You look very fucking hot. I would love to fuck you right now. Is that what you wanted." He chuckled.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I smiled widely.