Chapter one: blacking out

Rex's P.O.V.
Was up I am hear to tell you about I went into a strange world. But first i will tell you about my self. I'm 5'6 with dusty blond hair and and a muscular build. So here is the tale of the time I nearly died a lot.

I sit down at my desk and shove my headphones on to my face. I log on and hop on to minecraft and start a new world. I log into Skype and call my friends Ben and Noah.

"What do you want. I was so close to getting diamonds," shouts Noah through the microphone.
"
Was up Rex. Why you call us," says Ben casually.

"Just wanting to see if you wanted to start a new world on multiplayer" I ask them.

"Sure why not. I got nothing better to do, my old house burned last time remember," says Ben bored like.

"Sure," shouts Noah.

I hop into the new server and down below it says king-giant has joined the game. I wait for them to join and get started. This is when it gets crazy. As we start to play I hear a loud crash of thunder. I know your thinking why is that weird, well it is the fact that it was clear this morning, literally not a cloud in the sky. Now it was storming outside with lightning lighting up my room. My screen goes black and suddenly goes bright white. Next thing I know I'm seeing spots and blacking out.