Chapter 2: waking up

Rex's P.O.V.

I wake up with a major headache and a pain in my side. I sit up and look around. I see a world of blockish dirt,grass,and trees. I stand and remember the actions that led to this. While I'm remembering I hear the sound of a pig. I look over to find a small strangely cube like pig oinking at me. I then realize what's going on. I'm in a fucking vidio game. I figure out I need supplies. I walk up to a tree and try to punch it. I pull back, punch foreword, and pull back because it hurt like hell.

"God damn that hurt," I say in pain as I clutch my hand. I look at my now bleeding hand and look back to see a back pack strapped to my back. I open it up to find a map with a picture of a village. I look back into it to find a compass,4 wooden planks and a 2x2 cross hair style pattern at the bottom, and a book. I look at the book that is labeled: Guide To Minecraftia. I open to the table of contents and find the gathering section. It say if you tried to punch a tree, which I did, it will not break. It can only be collected by hatchet or axe.

"Okay, well I'm a idiot. I guess i should go to the village then," I say mindlessly to myself. I go north until I find a large arched sigh saying:

First Spawn Village

Once I get to the front I get stopped by a big creation of what looked like metal.

"Halt," the creature says. "Who goes there."

" I, a weary traveler looking for a place to stay," I say in a weak parched voice.

" You are aloud to enter fine sir." the creature, which I assume is a iron golem. I look around the village to find that the place is huge. At one point you see a smoking and clanking black smith work shop to a large cathedral made of carved stone. I walk through the streets until I find a shop called beginners area. I walk in to find a man in a brown robe. "Hello sir how my I do for you."says the man. "Hello I am looking for supplies and your shop looked right." I say as piliote as I can. "Ah, a newcomer a. Looks like notch is sending us some new recruits I see." He says with a smile." I would like some supplies sir. And what is this about recruiting." Oh if you want to know about that you will have to go to the librarian. She knows a lot about that kind of lore. Although here are the basic supplies you will need." he says handing me wooden tools, 5 torches, and some chicken legs for food. "Thank you sir. I may see you around some time." Now time to see the librarian so I can get some answers.