Basic lore

I awake to the same cube world I've been in for a week. I finally got a 12x8 wooden house and three large chest filled with random crap I found. I decided to finally go to the librarian to find out about why I'm here. I Grab my iron sword and som steak from the furnace and started walking to the village I spawned in. I take a look at the sun and see that it was a little past sunrise. As I get to the village I walk up to one of the locales and ask for directions.

" Just walk forward and look for the building with two stone pillars"

" Thank you sir," I say to him gratefully. I walk past the forge and wave to the blacksmith. I look at the towering city chapel. I find the building the man was talking about and walk inside. I find a lady in a large coat and a book and ask her where the Liberian was.

" Well young man, you have found the right person to ask. The name is Nicole, nice to meet you." She tells me in a soft voice.

' Dang I was expecting a 70 year old lady, not someone this young,' I think to myself. " Well Nicole, I was told that you were the person to talk to about this lore there talking about"

" Ah, you are the new recruit that was sent here from the other world. Well... um what's your name sir"

" The name is Rex Goliath"

" Well Rex I guess I could tell you what you want. Back then when the world was still being created, the two ruling brothers, Notch and Herobrine, always got in to fights with each other. one day, they got so mad they started a war against each other for the throne as true king of this land. While Herobrine gathered his legion of monsters, Notch gathered a army of recruits from your world and trainer them to become the strongest soldiers ever. After the war ended notch riegned victorious and Herobrine was almost dead. Notch ended up giving mercy to him and allowing him to rule his own dimension which is what we call the nether realm. Now I'm guessing that they are starting a new war know that you are here. This is all I know so if you want to know any thing else just ask but this all I know about this a object."

" Thank you, you have been a big help for now so I will leave you to your book." I wave to Nicole and walk back to my house. As I walk I hear all of the sounds of the night realizing I have been there for a whole day. I reach my house right before the stroke of midnight and set my stuff down. As I fall asleep to the sound of clanking bones and the groans of the undead, I think about what I learned. How I'm going to be used as a weapons.

As I wake up to the sound of burning mobs I look around to find a piece of paper stabbed to my table with a arrow. I read it with both the feeling of dread and slight happiness.

Dear Rex Goliath,

I have heard about your friends missing and I think I can help you. Your friend Ben is being accompanied by the people of the stone, the dwarves. And your friend Noah is staying with the people of the tree's, the elves. Meet me by the town square at sunrise tomorrow. Be prepared for the worst.

Signed, a friend.

............

Sorry for not updating for so long. I promise to update when ever I can. Also I am thinking about adding new characters to the book. I will put the description details in the next part.