Part 8

Taeki, Changyun, and I geared up with weapons to prepare for following Wonha. "What are you all getting prepared for?" Major Sijin said behind us. "We're about to go catch out thief, who can consider himself dead at this point." I said glancing at him. "Is it that bratty kid again?" He sucked his teeth. "Indeed, but now, he's going to get worse than 50 laps and a slap on the wrist.... he's going to lose it all" I sneered then walked out, my team following behind me.

Our arrival didn't take long, within minutes we were there. "Alright, move out" I ordered in a whisper before we all exited the vehicle. I snuck around to the main entrance while Taeki and Changyun went to the windows that sat beside the main entrance. "When are you going to join us kid? We'd love to have you officially be a part of the team" I overheard a deep raspy voice say. "In a matter of time, I need to find a way to tell my girlfriend so she can join us too" Wonha's voice echoed. "You shouldn't become too attached to minor things like love, it comes and goes." The other male claimed. I signaled the team before I kicked the door in and held up my gun, aiming it at the different men in the room. "Don't move! Get on the ground!" I commanded. "Wonha, you didn't say you were bringing friends" the man screeched out harshly. "Aeri, what are you doing here?" Wonha asked in shock. "Stop talking and get on the ground!" I ordered loudly. "I don't think so princess" the mystery man said the snapped his fingers. Men with guns came from everywhere. "Unless you have a death wish with your crew sweetie, I suggest you just go home and take your friends with you." He smirked at us. "Stand down" I ordered and we pointed our guns down. "Good girl" the man signaled and the dozens of men went back into hiding. "Aeri, join us, this job will bring us so much money, I could afford to marry you!" Wonha announced. "Marry?" Taeki and Changyun asked simultaneously. "So this is the girl you wouldn't shut up about.... Yu Aeri..." he smirked. "Let's go team...." I ordered. "Major-" "honey-" "don't call me honey, I don't know you anymore" I bluntly stated then walked out. "Aeri!" Wonha called out behind me, I felt nothing.

"Yah! Where's Jung Wonha?" Sijins voice sounded through the bunks. "He's gone rogue, don't let him back on this base" "Rogue?" The mattress dipped down beside me. "He's working for the mafia here, providing them with weapons and other supplies, there were too many to fight off, they said leave and next time wouldn't be as nice" I mumbled. "You thought about your team first, that's respectable, next time we will prepare as many men as possible" "problem, since they know we know the whereabouts of their base, they will change locations, finding them will be more difficult" my eyes veered to the floor. "Besides, I don't want to find him.... he abandoned me, the person he supposedly loves, I'd rather not go try to get him back, he's on his own" I got up and began steeping towards the door. "Where are you going?" Sijin questioned. "To help Kibum with dinner, unless you actually want me to do something different with my life" I snapped then walked to the mess hall.

My entrance wasn't as sneaky as usual, I threw the door closed behind me as I walked in. "Major... are you alright?" Kibum asked. "Not really, but I'll manage" I bluntly stated sitting at the table. "News spreads like wildfires on this base, I'm sorry about Staff Sergeant Jung" Kibum sat next to me. "He never actually cared anyways, it was more one sided than anything" I sighed and placed my head in my hands on the table. "Still, it's not a good thing" he said before stroking my hair in an attempt to calm me down. "Besides, you can do better than him"