Part 17

I stopped the car and covered my face before stealthily approaching the building. The lack of a moon and stars tonight mad it easier for me to stay hidden in the shadows. I took out a pair of binoculars and scoped out security. I approached the building and climbed in a window that was open quietly. I followed the faint sound of voices to a room, the door open. "Are you sure this plan will work?" Sunghyun asked. "I'm sure of it, I know how they work better than anyone" a voice said. That voice was unmistakable. No, that's not possible. "Well what do we have here?" A guard grabbed the gun out of my hands and held it to my head. "Shit" I mumbled. "I guess you were right after all" Sunghyun chuckled. The guard escorted me into the room and pushed me on to the floor, the gun aimed at my head. "Hello, Aeri" I kept my eyes on the floor as the door closed. "You bastard" I whispered. "That's a harsh way to greet me" he bent down in front of me and smiled. "How are you, princess?" He caressed my cheek. "Piss off, Wonha" I spat. "Feisty feisty" he chuckled then slapped me. "Don't disrespect me" he glared. "Disrespect you? You're the one who convinced someone who loved you that you were dead! You piece of shit!" I yelled out causing multiple guns to click behind me. "Stand down boys, she's probably emotional due to a period or something" I glared daggers at him. "Now now, don't make her too angry, she isn't wrong to assume I killed someone she loved" Sunghyun joined the conversation. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" "Are you still convinced what happened to your poor father and your poor late brother was an accident?" My eyes widened and I felt tears form. "No" I managed to say. "Yes, that little incident, was my doing. I was driving the car, I jumped out before it hit your car, I walked away with bruises and hope that your father died. When I found out he was in the hospital, I paid him a visit and when he didn't recognize me, I was perfectly content." I clenched my fist. "You bastard!" I yelled out. "But now you know too much, men, kill her" the guns clicked behind me again. My eyes looked to Wonha to see the bastard smirking. "I thought you loved me?" I questioned, preparing to hear last words. "Loved you? I only dated you so you wouldn't suspect anything from me, why would anyone love you?" He laughed. My jaw dropped, I was over Wonha , yes, but hearing these things breaks my heart again. "Fire" and with those words, simultaneous gunshot sounds echoed through the building.