{-3}

October 13, 20XX

I finally escaped from him. For the first time after isolating myself from the small society, I felt so happy and overjoyed walking around the community. I met some locals and greeted me warmly. They gathered around me and told me they were worried for not showing up unlike I used to before. I looked pale and lost lots of weight according to them, but then I lied that I'm fine. I noticed all of them have sickles and scythes clasped in their hands. Was it just me or did I really see them smirking with a wicked sense? One of them swung his scythe and rested it above his shoulder. It was an instinctive move that I abruptly punched his face and stradled him down the ground. I impulsively strangled him out of fear until someone broke my tight grip from his neck and pushed me backwards. The looks they gave me was pity or disgust. I immediately ran and went back to our home. Yoongi spotted me—disheveled outfit and pathetic appearance. He was angry at first, yet his face soften when a tear fell down on my cheek. Yoongi wrapped his strong arms around me and pacified me. There is no safe place other than home; with him always at my side. I whispered to him he is right all along.