{0}

Everything in my vision is pitch black

Everything in my vision is pitch black. I can feel a soft fabric encircling over my eyes and my temples. Only hearing the shrill creaking noise of crickets and snaps of twigs from the ground.

"Where are we going, Yoongi?" I asked with a tad of worry while he holds my hand and gently pulling me somewhere.

"You will see." His voice sounds lively and well unlike the brooding, menacing tone he used before.

He suddenly halted including me, subsequently releasing my hand. The fabric was removed, then my eyes met a grand table filled with delicious and fancy foods and two lit candles on the top. It was hard for me not to drool and grin after days of hunger and longing to fill an empty stomach. With no haste, we sat on our seats and begun to eat in silence. We were overflowed with joy; tasting its exquisite flavor and feeling the warmth in our mouths.

"Where did you get these foods?" I asked after we finished eating our dinner. It's impossible for him to purchase these kind of foods easily since he doesn't like buying outside, yet strangely he did. 

Yoongi stood up and offered his hand to me; which I gladly accepted. He led me in front of a warehouse and he insists I enter inside first. My eyes widen in shock to the repulsive scene in front of us. The bodies of almost all the villagers—including I'm familiar with—are hanging off the ground. Their bloody necks impaled with meat hooks. Disemboweled chest and abdominal region with missing organs—heart, liver, lungs, spleen, and intestines. The last expression they had was frightened and some of them have wide opened mouths; they screamed til their last breath.

Yoongi pressed his body against my back and tenderly wrapped his arms around my waist. "They deserve it for trying to kill us," Yoongi spoke closely in the crook of my neck. "And also for hurting you, Hobi."

Realization came to me that the food we ate was actually the missing organs. He cooked them aesthetically and transforming it into lavish cuisine without my knowledge.

"This is why I love you, Yoongi." I declared genuinely, and I know he did it for me. Undeniably, I found myself smiling from ear to ear; happy that the bad people are finally eradicated from this world.

Yoongi chuckled and said, "Let's burn the bodies, shall we?"

END