• 14

"If I was not myself, and you were someone else, I'd say so much to you, and I would tell the truth."

       When Freya and Mitch got back to the hotel Freya went straight to the bathroom and shut the door. Mitch was confused and somewhat hurt. Something happened to Freya and Mitch wanted to know what it was, he wanted to help her.

Mitch waited taking off his blazer and unbuttoning his dress shirt a bit. He slipped off his shoes and layed on the bed. Freya came out she was in a robe and was going through her wet hair with a brush.

Freya avoided eye contact with Mitch as much as she could. She was lucky she didn't need his help slipping off the dress. She used a wire hanger to grab the zipper. Yes she was being stubborn but she just wanted to go to bed and have the thoughts that were plaguing her mind disappear.

She didn't realize Mitch was right next to her until she felt his warm hands grasp hers. She looked up at him getting captivated in his wiskey colored orbs. "Frey, whats wrong? You can talk to me." Freya dropped her head to the floor, hesitating for a moment and finally asked the question that had been on her mind the rest of the night.

"What would you do, if something happened to me? Would you leave me for dead?" She looked up at him to see his lips parted and a surprised look on his face. Freya shook her head, "You know what nevermind just forget I said that." She went to grab her brush so she could go back into the bathroom but Mitch placed both of his hands on her face and cupped her cheecks making her look at him.

He stared into her eyes so deeply Freya thought he was in a trance. Mitch's tongue darted out to lick his lips as he thought about how he was gonna put what he wanted to say. He took a deep breath, "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you ok? Freya, I swear on my fucking life I'm gonna do everything to protect you and I would never leave you because you're that important to me."

Freya's breath hitched in her throat. When she came back to her senses she realized she was staring at his lips. She looked back up and saw Mitch doing the same thing. His eyes darted back up to hers and he slowly leaned it. She saw in his eyes that he was having a battle with himself but Freya wanted this, so she decided to make the decision for him and connected her lips to his.

The kiss started out slow and passionate but the minute Freya tangled her hands in Mitch's hair it changed to rough and messy. Mitch moved his hands down to Freya's thighs tapping them silently telling Freya to jump.

She immediately wrapped her legs around his torso and Mitch squeezed Freya's ass making her moan in his mouth as he slipped his toungue past her lips. He pushed Freya up against the wall lifting one hand and putting it by her head to steady himself.

Freya bit Mitch's lip as she tugged on his hair and he groaned. He broke the kiss and Freya whined; however a content gasp made its way past her lips as he sucked and nipped at her colar bone while she undid the buttons on his shirt. Freya moaned at the bulge in Mitch's pants that pressed against the inside of her thigh.

Freya panted, "Mitch please." Mitch growled, her plea was breathless and made his cock twitch in his pants. Mitch sat on the bed with Freya in his lap and took his shirt off.

He untied Freya's robe and slipped it off her body then put his hands on her hips. He slowly started to guide Freya moving her hips back in forth on his thigh and she mewled. Freya tangled her hands in Mitch's hair and began to put kisses along his jaw. She started to move her hips faster and moaned at the delicious sensation of Mitch's thigh pressed against her clothed heat.