• 16

"So don't call me baby, unless you mean it. Don't tell me you need me, if you don't believe it."

    The smell of coffee and bacon awoke Freya from her slumber. The bed was empty and Freya shivered st the absence of Mitch's warmth.

Freya glaced up from the sheet she was lying under to see Mitch cooking breakfast. He was shirtless and a pair of sweats hung lowley on his hips.

Freya got out of bed her eyes lingering on Mitch's back muscles as she went to sit at the table. The look that Mitch gave Freya when he handed her a cup of coffee made her scoff.

He looked at her with pity and Freya hated that. He acted like he's never had nightmares before in his life and Freya knew that wasnt true because of all the nights she stayed up to comfort him as he slept.

Freyanna Romanova knew the look of pity far to well and the fact that Mitch had the audacity to show an ounce of it on his face made Freya angry.

She knew that look because everybody gave it to her after Annalise died, or after the incident. She despised that look, Freya was no fragile little girl. She's been through a lot of shit and has more blood on her hands than half the CIA combined, she could handle the morning after a nightmare.

It was practically his fault she had the panic attack anyways. She was angry and hurt because he acted like nothing happened, and the nightmare mixed with the fact that he didn't truly care about her became too much.

Mitch wordlessly put down a plate of hash browns, eggs, and bacon in front of Freya then slipped in the seat across from her. He picked up a fork and began to eat trying to avoid eye contact with the upset women.
He was hoping that by doing this it would make up for the dick move he pulled yesterday.

Freya grabbed the fork and knife but stared at her plate with a frown on her face. She wasn't in the mood to eat, she had too much on her mind. Mitch's voice cut her from her thoughts and she looked up at him with a scowl on her face as he spoke. "You should eat something you know, it's not healthy to skip meals."

Freya dropped her fork and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'm not a baby Mitch. It's not like I'm not going to eat the whole day." "Freya-"
"Why do you care! It's not like im important to you or anything right? God, Mitch your so fucking bipolar I swear to God."

"What the fuck is your problem?"
"You! Your my problem Mitch how can you sit there and act like nothing happened! You mean to tell me you didn't mean one thing you said that night? Did us having sex mean nothing to you? Do I really mean nothing to you?" Freya whispered the last part and Mitch sighed.

He looked down to his plate and Freya took that as his answer. She shot up and grabbed her stuff rushing to the door. "Freya wait!"
"No fuck you Mitchell." With that last sentence Freya slammed the door and left the room.

Mitch cursed and punched the wall beside him putting his head in his hands. Why couldnt he just tell her how he felt?

He knew why. Because he was scared, scared he was gonna hurt her. He was scared she would face the same fate as Katrina or she would leave and break his heart.

He was too attached, he's never felt this way, not even with Katrina and it terrified him, now he just fucked up everything he ever could of had with her.

He felt a tear slide down his cheeck and laughed. He really was crying over a girl. He felt like some virgin teenager. Mitch came to the conclusion that he was gonna wait till she came back, and that when she did,

he was gonna get the girl of his dreams.