Chapter One

Isabella's (Izzy's) POV

*8 YEARS AGO*

"Mom, can we go to the park?" I ask my mom as I walk into the kitchen. "Yeah, just let me finish cleaning up" she says smiling down at me. "Okay!" I say rushing upstairs to my room to put on my socks and shoes.

By the time I get downstairs my mom is already waiting at the door for me. "You ready?" She asks and I nod as we walk out and down the street to the park.

As we enter I start walking over to the swings I look over to the basketball court as I pass it to see 4 boys 2 of which look similar, they must be brothers or something. They were all about my age. I had also seen 3 woman, must be their mothers. One catches my eye. He's pretty cute. I turn my attention away and start walking again.

"Watch out!" I hear someone yell. All of the sudden a feel something hit my head and I fall to the ground and shake my head holding it. The boy I saw who caught my eye ran over to me right before my mom had gotten there. "Are you okay?!" He asks nervously. "I'm fine" I say still holding my head and holding back tears. I come to the realization that it was a basketball that hit me and he was the one who yelled to watch out.

"Oh my god, sweetie. Are you okay?" My mom asks me rushing to my side. I nod my head and hug her.

Kevins POV

"Mom, can you take me and Kevin to the park to play basketball?" My older brother Robert asks. She nods and heads for the door and we made our way to the park.

Shortly after playing with my brother and 2 other kids we started playing when a girl had walked by the court and looked our way. She stopped and stared then started walking again. She's cute.

•••

She got hit with the ball. Nows my chance to talk. I run over to her body which is now on the ground. "Are you okay?!" I say- it comes out nervously. "I'm fine." She mumbles holding her head. A lady runs up right after me and I'm assuming its her mom. "Oh my god, sweety. Are you okay?" She asks. The girl nods and hugs her.

Soon after the lady walks away and the girl starts off to the swings again.

"Heyn wait up!" I yell to her and get up to jog to her. She whip's around and faces me.

"Hi, I'm Kevin" I say.

"I'm Isabella, hi" she says smiling.

"Nice to meet you Izzy." I say smiling back.

A/N: this is Kevin and Izzy (Isabella) when they were six. How and where they met. Chapter one coming soon :)