Chapter Two

Kevin POV

Right now, me and Izzy are laying on my bed silently. Its raining out and we have nothing to do. I decide to break the silence.

"Hey Izzy?" I say. "Yeah?" She asks. "Are you still with that Nathan kid? I just- I don't know, I don't trust him alone with you." I state factually.

I honestly don't like him. He gives off a weird vibe I'm not sure if its because I li- never mind, don't think about it Kevin. It won't happen.

She sighs and speaks, "Kevin. We're fine. Yes, I'm still with him, what do you have against him?" She questions.

Great. Now I need to explain.

"Nothing, its just- ugh never mind he just has a weird vibe I guess."

Izzy's POV

"Are you still with that Nathan kid?" Kevin asks breaking the non awkward silence that had settled in the room. He's asked many times and I'm not sure why. I, sadly I don't actually like Nathan. He's just someone I'm with so I can get over liking the one person I've ever actually liked, well loved but Nathan and the one whom I'm madly in love with don't know that.

I just wish he knew how I re- no Isabella, don't. We won't be together, he doesnt like you. You know this.

I sigh exiting my thoughts. "Kevin. We're fine. Yes, I'm still with him, what do you have against him?" I question.

"Nothing, its just- ugh never mind he just has a weird vibe I guess." He states bluntly.

God if only he knew. If only he could say what I've been wanting him to say so I don't need to say it first.

"Don't worry about it Kevin. I'm a big girl and can handle things on my own if anything happens." I huff and storm out of his room. I didn't want to leave and I don't know why I did. Now I'll be in the pouring rain walking home. Luckily I don't live far. Before I leave off the steps his mom walks outside and says something to me and my heart completely shatters.

Kevin POV

"Don't worry about it Kevin. I'm a big girl and can handle things on my own if anything happens." I know she can but I lo- care about her and don't want her hurt.

Seeing her hurt causes me pain, but seeing her happy with him makes me in pain.

What am I saying? She doesn't even like me.

She storms out and I sit there.

Its pouring out and she's outside.

God I'm dumb. I'm sitting here thinking instead of going out there.

I run downstairs hearing my mom yell my name but I ignore it and run outside still shirtless and shoeless. "Izzy!" I see her in the distance on the curb. Head in her knees.

Was this even a fight? Why is she so upset? I just care for her...

I run up to her and sit next to her hugging her. She instantly hugs back and cries into my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" I ask concerned. "Why didn't you tell me you were moving to LA Kevin?!" She says looking up at me and continues. "Why would you not tell your best friend that you're moving! You're going to be miles away from me!"

I'm what?
Moving?
What?

"I'm not moving though. Who told you that?" I question.

"Esther. Your mom. Your mom did." She says less quietly.

I'm so confused. I lead her back into my house and she follows me into the kitchen where my mom is.

Before I can say anything my mom speaks.

"Kevin, you're moving to LA with your uncle. It'll be great for you're music career." She says smiling.

No. No no no. This can't be happening...

"Mom, I cant!"

"You're going, end of story. You leave next week."

Fuck.

I look over at Izzy and see tears in her eyes again. I embrace her into a hug and she hugs me back. "I don't want you to leave though. Kevin please don't leave. Don't leave me please" she whispers.

A/N: wassuppp. Next chapter will be up sometime next week maybe. I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment of you want