Chapter Four

Izzy's POV

Two years. It has been two years. Two full years since I have talked to Kevin.

I see him on Instagram all the time. He's doing well and his music is amazing. He has multiple songs and I love all of them. I check his profile on Instagram and see tour dates. I realize he is going to Orlando, Florida. Its not too far from Miami, Florida, I think he forgot about me because well you know- he hasn't answered my calls or texts the past two years but I think I'm gonna go to that meet and greet and show.

I go online and to his website and scroll until I find Orlando Florida and I buy the tickets. I'm finally going to see him again. Let's just hope he remembers me.

*4 days later*

Kevin's POV

I haven't talked to her in two years. I miss her. I have a show in Orlando, Florida soon- maybe I can go visit my family in Miami Florida and then go to her house and hope she still lives there. She deserves an explanation.

"Kevin, c'mon you need to get in the tour bus!" My manager- Aton yells to me. I grab my suitcase and drag it into the bus. And I'm off to my first destination in Orlando Florida.

I need to think of what I am going to say to her. I'm obviously going to tell her the truth but what if she doesn't believe me and hates me? What will I do then?

*Day of the show*

Izzy's POV

I leave my house to go to Kevin's show. I'm extremely nervous right now. So many things could happen.

Did I mention I was going to tell him how I really feel?

I could see him and he would just think I'm another fan.
I could see him and he could remember me.
I could tell him how I really feel and he might feel differently.
Or I could tell him how I really feel and he'd feel the same way.

What if I get turned down? What then? I would be completely losing my one and only ever best friend and my first and only love.

Sure, I have had boyfriends before- but they were to get my mind off of Kevin. The last boyfriend, which was only my second ever boyfriend, Cole had raped me. It happened 6 months after Kevin moved. Kevin and I had a great friendship and I didn't want my stupid feelings getting in the way. However- what if all those years he had felt the same exact way but too scared to tell me as well because of what the outcome might be.

What if we do end up dating and then break up because of something major and never talk to each other again. That happened once already.

What am I saying? He probably doesn't even remember me anyway.

Kevin's POV

Today's the day.

The day I have the show and meet and greet and the day I try to find her.

The day I tell her how I feel.

I can't help but think that she will hate me for not contacting her at all.