Chapter Three

*Day Kevin leaves*

Kevin POV

"Call and text me everyday. Don't forget about me Kevin" Izzy pleads. I nod and speak "I'll face time you when I get there" I hug her and pull away when my flight gets called I walk to the gate and look back after hearing footsteps and see her running to me she leaps into my arms and hugs me one last time.

"Last call for flight 528 to LA, California, Last Call" the loud speaker announces. She gets down and looks down walking away. I turn to start walking through and get on my plane and in my seat.

*in LA*

I get to my uncles house and knock on the door. He opens it and hugs me.

I grab my phone and go to the room I'm staying in. I pull up Izzy's contact and click it. A few seconds later her face pops up.

"Hey" she fake smiles and sniffs.

"Hey" I give a fake smile as well.

The rest of the time we just talked about random things. She got tired so she went to sleep. I decided to go to sleep as well because I was jet lagged.

I woke up the next morning feeling not as tired and decided to call Izzy. We talked for hours until my uncle walked in with some man.

"Hello, I'm Aton, I will be your new manager." He says holding his hand out.

"I uh. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later Izzy" I hang up after we say bye and shake his hand introducing myself to him.

We go over what we will be doing and when I need to be in the studio. We're going to the studio now so I can check it out.

It was pretty big and nice. He talked about going on a tour and how it would work out.

From there I had recorded a little and then went back home and ate dinner and going to sleep- but not before texting Izzy.