chapter 1=Field Trip

*Your p.o.v*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn off my alarm, and roll off of bed, I look at the time and see its 6:45, I take a long nice shower, I get out of the shower and dry myself off, I get a pair of undies and a bra and put them on, I go to my closet, I put on a pair of black washed skinny jeans, and a long sleeve shirt of Brooklyn NY soccer league, I get my black hi-tops converse on and wrap a brown scarf around my neck sense its cold, its a bit chilly in California since its the winter season, I brush my hair and straighten it, I grab my blue jean jacket and put it on, I grab my camera to take pictures for the school newspapers, I look at myself in the mirror to see if I look okay, when I approve of my outfit, I walk downstairs to see my dad and my little brother, its been only us since my mother passed away giving birth to my little brother, I was only 12 (your 17 and your brother is 5)

"Morning" I say as I pass by them in ketchin to get a cup of coffee to keep me warm.

"Morning sweetheart, ready for school" my dad ask me as he kisses my forehead, I smile up at him since I'm really short.

"Yeah a friend of mine is going to pick me up" I tell him as on cue we hear a horn honking.

"Looks like that's her, I'll see you after school dad" I kiss his cheek "see later wimp" I say and ruffle my little brothers hair, I grab my (f/c) Jansport backpack, I run outside and see a nice black Lamborghini, and see my best friend (f/n), I get in and hug her.

"Hey boo, nice outfit" she says.

"Thank you, you look cute yourself, babe" I tell her, I see her wearing a band shirt with blue ripped skinny jeans, with combat boots and a leather jacket, and has her bad girl messy hair, she drives us to the Spider Museum, she parks and we get out, we leave out bags in the car and I bring my camera and put over my neck, and we start to walk to the Museum, as everyone else and the teacher waits for the rest of the students to arrive.

"I can't believe we had to come here" (f/n) sighs out, I look over at her.

"Hey this might be interesting c'mon the class is already leaving" I tell her as we follow the rest inside, we walk around and see a bunch of different spiders, we walk one by one as the scientist talks about them but I don't pay attention as I look at each spider but I see one box empty.

"Excuse me miss" I call out, she looks over at me.

"Yes?" She ask.

"There's one missing" I tell her, she comes over to me and looks inside.

"Hmmm? Maybe they're still experimenting on it, anyways let's move on" she says as she walks away and the rest follows.

"Wow they're really cool, I take back at what I said" (f/n) says, I chuckle.

"Hey why don't you stand near them so I could take a picture" I tell her, she looks at me frighten.

"Are kidding what if one of them bites me and kills me" she says.

"Don't worry,I got you boo" I tell her jokingly, she rolls her eyes, and stands next to the boxes of spiders, I take a few pictures.

"(Y/n), (f/n) hurry up" I hear our teacher call us.

"Coming" (f/n)  says and walks towards the rest.

"Hey wait u-owww" I yelp and shake my hand and I see a spider fall and crawls under the big screen TV, I look at my wrist and see the bite that the spider left.

"(Y/n) c'mon hurry up" (f/n) calls out towards me, I look down one more time and look at the bite, I lower down my sleeve, and starts walking towards them.

*Timeskip*

"Hey are you sure your okay" (f/n) ask me again, I've been feeling a little dizzy since the spider bit me but I didn't tell anyone.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need to rest, I'll see you tomorrow okay" I tell her as I hold my head.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye" she says and hugs me, I get out of the car and start to walk to my house, I open the door, and walk in.

"Hey sweetheart, how was the field trip" my dad ask me as he and my little brother eats.

"Ummm its was fun" I tell him as I throw my backpack to aside.

"Did you take any good pictures" my dad ask me.

"Yeah I'm gonna go upstairs and rest" I tell as I was heading upstairs.

"Hey you okay?" My dad ask me worriedly, I give him a small smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm great" I tell him and walk to my room, I feel my forehead and I feel sweat on my face, I take off the scarf and the shirt off of me and throw them aside leaving me in my bra and jeans, I look at myself in the mirror, and I'm so pale, I feel a chill go down my spine, I get on my bed and end up falling down the bed, I grab my blanket and cover myself as I shiver with sweat falling down my face as I feel weird like my body changing, as I black out was the last thing I remember.

(Do you like it, I hope you do, I'm gonna do it similar but different at the sametime, so you'll find out soon at what I mean, its gonna take a few chapters for to go with Peter Parker aka Spiderman, so be patient and read, so enjoy)