Chapter 4= Brooklyn

*(Y/n) p

*(Y/n) p.o.v.*

"(Y/n) where are we going?" My little brother Felix ask. I look down at him as I put his suitcase in the cubby of the airplane.

"We're going with our uncle and aunt in Brooklyn, sweetheart" I tell him as I pick him and sit him next to the window, and sit next to him.

"Have I met them before?" He ask.

"No you haven't" I pull out a blanket and cover him with it.

"Go to sleep for a little bit, it'll take a while till we get there" I tell him as I wrap my arm around him to pull him closer.

"Okay, I love you (y/n)" he whispers as he falls asleep, I sigh as I say it back and kiss his head.

*timeskip*

I carry my brother as he sleeps on my shoulder, with our luggage next to us, I tap my foot impatiently waiting for my aunt and uncle to pick us up, I look down at my Apple Watch to look at the time, we've been waiting for half an hour and they're still not here.

"Where the hell are they" I mumble angerly, in the corner of my eye I see a couple of guys staring, making me regret wearing leggings but I wanted to be comfortable on the fly over here.

"(Y/n)?!" I hear my name being called. I turn around and notice a brunette heading my way.

"Aunt Jill?" I call back, she hears me and I see uncle phill behind her. I grab the 2 duffel bags over my shoulder, and try to get the two rolling suitcase.

"I got it sweetie" aunt Jill says as she grabs my luggage and uncle phill does the same.

"Thanks" I say and look at her, it's been 12 years since the last time I saw her, I know my mother's death been hard on her, she aged like fine wine, she is on the plus size but she still looks beautiful, I could see gray hairs but she makes it look beautiful, and my uncle phill, he did too, I remember him being chubby but I'm guessing his been working out since he lost weight and got it back in muscle, his huge.

"It's been so long, how you been?" Uncle phill says with a big smile on his face.

"I've been better" I tell him simply, I feel my brother moving a bit.

"Omg is this Felix, oh he looks just like the pictures that (f/n) sent us" my aunt coos as she admires my sleeping brother.

"You're all grown up (y/n), you looks just like your mother, but I see you got your fathers eyes" my aunt says as she caress my cheek, I could feel my eyes starting to water and I look away quickly.

"You must be tired, how about we go home, and you could get settled, okay?" My uncle says, I nod still not looking at them, I could see them getting our luggage in the corner of my eye, they start walking, I just follow, my brother stirs a little as he starts to wake up.

"(Y/n) are we almost there" my brother yawns as he rubs his eyes with little hands, I smile a little.

"Yes mi amor, we're here, go back to sleep, aunt and uncle are going to take us home" I tell him as I pull his head back to my shoulder and he goes back to sleep. We stop next to a car, they open the trunk and puts out luggage in there, I open the back door and lay my brother down, I close the door gently and go to the other side, I open the door and get in, my brother gets up a bit and lays his head down on my lap. I sigh as they start the car and start driving.