chapter 3=DAD!!!!!

*your p.o.v.*

I groan as the sun lights hits my face, I roll out of bed and start to walk to my bathroom, I wash my face with water and I brush my teeth, I walk back to my room and change into a pair of blue jeans, a red shirt and my white slip on vans. I put my hair in a nice cute bun, I did my makeup and put on my hoops.

I walk downstairs seeing nobody downstairs yet, I walk outside and check the mail, I get it and walk back inside the house, I look over the mail till I see one that catches my eyes, I throw the rest of the mail on the table, I open it up with my f...

I walk downstairs seeing nobody downstairs yet, I walk outside and check the mail, I get it and walk back inside the house, I look over the mail till I see one that catches my eyes, I throw the rest of the mail on the table, I open it up with my fingers, I grab hold of the paper and open it up, I scan over the paper.

Dear Mr. (L/n)

I come to inform you, you must pay 1,000$ to pay off the house or I'll may have to escort you out of the house by next week

(I know it sucks, just go with it)

I look at it as I read it, how are we going to pay them off this is too much money, we need more time or we're going to need money by next week, I hear someone coming downstairs, I quickly fold the letter and stick it in my pocket, I turn around and see my dad, half awake.

"Mornin dad" I tell him as I fold my arms with smile.

"Morning sweetheart" he says as he walks past me, I frown, I gotta find a way to get this much money.

"Hey sweetheart?" I hear my dad call me.

"Yeah dad" I yell back.

"Did you get the newspaper" he ask.

"No sorry I forgot, I only got the mail" I tell him.

"Can you go to the store and get one, please" he ask.

"Sure dad" I say, I put on my denim jacket, a black scarf around my neck, and gloves, I walk to the kitchen, he hands me money, I smile at him, and walk out of the house, I start to walk to the near by gas station which is Stripes, I walk inside with the door jingle, I look around and start to walk to the newspaper shelf, and get the todays newspaper, I walk to the front and pay for it, I walk back home, I look through the Newspaper and read a criminal escaped from prison, and now the police are looking for him, I sigh and put the newspaper on the table, I sniff the air and smell pancakes, I smile and walk to the kitchen and see a stack of pancakes with my brother eating some.

"You didn't say anything about making pancakes, thanks dad" I ain't down and get some pancakes, I put some syrup and start eating.

*Timeskip later at night*

"Where are we going?" I ask, as my dad is driving, me in the passenger side and my brother in the back.

" We just need to go to the bank real quick and do some payments and after that we'll go eat okay? Where ever you want" my dad says with a smile.