Prologue

A/N:

hey everyone:) so this is a quick little prologue just to catch you up on what's happened in between where Someday ended and where This Day starts:) The first official chapter will be posted soon!

Love yous guyses!

------------------------------------------

Placed about a year in the future, after everyone has graduated and summer has passed once again.

The Boys started to get more fame after opening for All Time Low. The small gigs they played started to get bigger. They got an email asking if they would want to open for them once again, this time for a full tour. They obviously agreed. After graduating, they decided to spend the summer writing in LA. Now that it's August, the tour is getting ready to start.

Mikey - Mikey and Shadow are still going stronger than ever. He pulled a little stunt at the prom, showing up in only his boxers. Shadow, who was fully dressed for a prom, was totally fine with it though. He ended up graduating, barely. Turns out skipping a bunch of classes to do band things doesn't exactly help your grades.

Ashton - Ashton and Bailey are back together after a quick rough patch that involved some cheating rumors. They ended up leaving the prom pretty early. I think you can figure out what it is they left to do. He graduated with a fairly good GPA, closer to the top of the class.

Calum - After waiting a month for an answer, Kennedy and Calum finally made things official. Things were awkward at first, but they got more comfortable very fast. At graduation he went up on stage and gave an... Interesting.. Speech. Teachers probably didn't appreciate the high number of swears he used. He barely graduated as well, but he didn't really mind.

Luke - Things between Luke and Ella didn't change too much after things became official, especially since they had been practically dating beforehand. Luke tried to go above and beyond for prom, but ended up getting them lost. They eventually got there, almost an hour late. They still had plenty of time to have fun though. Luke graduated near the top of his class, somehow managing to stay on track with everything that was happening with the band.

-

Shadow - Shadow wanted to pursue a career in journalism after graduating, so she took some summer courses and got herself all prepared. She is going to be joining the boys on tour, using those summer courses and becoming a tour blogger. She plans on not letting anything tear her and Mikey apart after all they've been through.

Bailey - Bailey plans on being a veterinarian. She is starting up college after summer since she worked all summer to save up. She is not going on tour with the boys since she wants to keep her mind set on her career, so she's worried about the distance between her and Ashton. She has no need to be worried though. In fact she should be worried about college, since a certain complication might put a "bump" in her future.

Kennedy - Kennedy also took summer courses, becoming an expert in photography. She is also touring with the boys, obviously being their photographer. She may have graduated, but that didn't mean she matured. She still loved partying and having a good time, which was going to be so much more fun on tour. She's also very nervous about her and Calum though, afraid she might do something to mess it all up.

Ella - After juggling through a list of plans, Ella finally decided to pursue a career in English. She wasn't sure exactly what yet, but she was going for an English degree. She's starting online classes in the fall. She worked her butt off all summer to get her mom's blessing to go on tour with the boys. In the end, her mom was still very hesitant, but Ella told her that she was an adult now and was going no matter what. Ella was nervous being away from Luke all summer, afraid he might find someone new in LA. Now that they're back together, though, she knows that she has nothing to worry about.

-

(New character ooooo)

Taylor - Taylor didn't do well in high school. She just didn't have the motivation. She had no plans for her future, until she saw that a certain band by the name of 5 Seconds of Summer were looking for a merch guy/girl. After researching the band first, she applied for the job. She spent her summer tanning on the beaches of Florida, preparing herself for what she was planning to do on tour.

---------------------