two

Ella's P.O.V:

That night we arrived at a hotel and got settled in. The boys didn't have their Dallas show till tomorrow, so we had a relaxing night. Me, Ken, and Shadow were all sharing a room, and I assumed that when Bailey arrived she would be with us too.

As I was finally sitting down on the bed my phone vibrated. I picked it up, seeing a new message from Bailey:

"Just pulled up at the hotel, can you come down and bring me up with you? Bring Ashton too"

I turned to the other girls, "Hey I'll be right back." I walked out of the room before they could ask questions. I found the boys' room and asked Ashton to some downstairs with me quickly.

We took an elevator downstairs and saw Bailey sitting alone in the lobby. Her face lit up when she saw us. I ran over and gave her a huge hug. Ashton followed, shocked to see her here. When I let go of Bailey she threw her arms around Ash, who then took her face in his hands and kissed her.

When they broke away, Ashton spoke finally, "Bailey.. What are you doing here?"

Bailey but her lip nervously, "Ash.. We.. We need to talk.."

Ashton frowned, "Did you come all the way here to break up with me in person because-"

"No no," Bailey shook her head, "It's.. Well I'm not sure what kind of news it is."

Ashton looked genuinely confused. Bailey took his hands in hers, "Ash.. I'm pregnant.."

Ashton's eyes widened immediately and he placed his hands on her stomach, "You're.. I.. Our baby is in there?"

Bailey laughed lightly, "Yeah, yeah it is."

"I.." Ashton tried to speak but couldn't think of what to say so he just threw his arms around her again, engulfing her in a huge hug.

He finally spoke again, "I love you so much Bailey.. It's going to be hard but we can do it, I know we can. We may not be ready but I'll do my goddamn best to be the best father for our kid."

Bailey had started crying, tears of joy of course. Her voice was muffled against Ashton's shoulder, "Ash.. I love you.. Thank you.."

I wiped tears from my face that I hadn't realized were falling. This was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. I was so incredibly happy for them.

Bailey turned to me, still holding on to Ash, "Hey, I think I'm just going to stay with Ash tonight, okay? You can go back to the room without me."

I nodded and turned back to the elevators, going back upstairs. When I walked back into my room all I saw was Ken and Shadow standing near the window, looking at one of the beds with their eyebrows raised.

I walked over to them, "Hey guys, what-" I looked over too and saw a stranger lounging on the bed that Bailey and I were going to share. Her straight blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail. She was wearing a crop top and too-short shorts. She had her face covered by a magazine, not paying attention to the three of us standing here.

Finally, she put down the magazine and rolled her eyes, "Can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. Would you mind telling me who the hell you are?" I asked her already annoyed by her attitude.

She stood up, walking closer to us, "The name's Taylor White. I'm the new merch girl for five seconds of.. Whatever.."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh are you now? Well, I'm Ella Sanders. I'm the girlfriend of the lead singer of "five seconds of whatever". So if you had any ideas you can get them out of your head right now."

She rolled her eyes once again, "Oh please, I have no interest in any of those idiots. I'm just here for the money, so you don't have to be worried sweet cheeks." She gave me a cruel grin and spun on her heels, going back to the bed where I was supposed to sleep.

I turned to Kennedy and Shadow, who both looked like they'd just tasted something sour. I sighed, "Why is she even here anyway?"

Kennedy shrugged, "I don't know. I guess they didn't wanna have to get too many hotel rooms so she's supposed to be sharing with us."

"But Bailey is supposed to share with us! There's not enough room for five of us!" I protested.

Shadow spoke up, "Wait, Bailey's here? What?"

I smiled, remembering what happened in the lobby, "Yeah, we should probably have a talk about that tomorrow.. But right now, I'm exhausted. I need sleep."

I started to turn away but Kennedy stopped me, "Wait, where are you gonna sleep? Remember, the merch bitch is in your bed?"

I groaned, "Ugh. I guess I'm sleeping on the floor."

Shadow shook her head, "No, no. You can sleep with Ken and I."

Ken nodded, "Yeah, it'll be crowded, but who cares."

I hugged them both, "Thanks guys. Maybe we can survive this tour without killing this girl."

-----------------

The next morning I brought Ken and Shadow with me and walked over to the boys' room. When we got inside, Bailey and Ashton were the only ones awake. They were talking in hushed tones, probably about the baby. I gave them both small waves and then walked over to where Luke was sleeping. I threw myself on top of him, making him wake up immediately.

He groaned loudly, "Ella, what are you doing?"

I rolled off of him and smirked, "Waking you up. We need to have a talk. All of us." I looked over at Bailey and she nodded.

After everyone was woken up, somewhat, I took a seat next to Luke, resting my head on his shoulder as he put an arm around my waist.

Bailey stood up, "Well.. Some of you may be confused on why I'm here, since I'm supposed to be in college right now."

Kennedy spoke up, "Uhm, yeah, what's going on?"

Bailey shot her a look and then continued, "Well.. I'm pregnant.. Surprise.."

Everyone's jaws dropped, except mine and Ashton's. Calum was the first to speak, "Wow.. Congrats guys.. You sure you're ready for this?"

"Well.. We had a long talk about it and.. We aren't ready, but we can do this. We love each other and that's enough. And I mean, I think I'll be a pretty good dad." Ashton smiled and Bailey laughed lightly.

Mikey spoke now, "Well I think you guys will be great parents. And I think I will be a great uncle. I have a feeling I will also be the favorite uncle."

Luke laughed, "In your dreams. We all know that I will be the favorite uncle."

I laughed and listened as they continued to bicker. I was worried for Bailey and Ashton at first, but I had confidence that they might just know what they were doing. And that they were going to be great parents.

--------------------

A/N:

WELLL this chapter was short too and I feel like the ending was boring omg sorry but it WILL get better, I just need to get through some stuff to get the story going, so stay tuned:)