Chapter 4

key:
lance
keith
pidge
hunk
shiro

22/08/2016

(11:24) Hi Pidge, this is Hunk from the Garrison. It was nice meeting you on Friday, I hope I answered any questions you might have about the programme and I'm really looking forward to working with you over the next year!

(11:24) I maybe (definitely) snuck a peek at your application pack and I gotta say, I am so, so impressed.

(11:25) Are you sure you're only 14?

(11:25) I know it's supposed to be a mentor programme, but I really think we'll both be able to teach each other and I'm super excited for our end of term project. Do you have any ideas? I know you like robotics and I've already got some things in mind...

(11:26) Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I just wanted to know if you were free this week for a session? The programme works best if we can try and keep up the weekly meetings, but if this week isn't good for you (or any week) just let me know!

(11:45) Hi Hunk.

(11:45) It was great meeting you on Friday as well, thanks for putting me at ease!

(11:45) This week is fine for me - how does Thursday sound?

(11:51) Thursday's perfect! Is there anything you wanted to go over in particular?

(11:53) I wanted to take a look at the String Theory chapter in the textbook, if you don't mind?

(11:57) Ahah oh wow, starting with the big stuff, huh?

(11:57) That's cool with me.

(11:57) I'll bring my A-game.

(11:58) And maybe some snacks.

(11:58) See you, Thursday!

(12:04) See you, then.

--------

(15:06) What do you want for your birthday?

(15:06) And you're not allowed to say 'nothing'.

(15:06) I know you want something.

(15:06) And if you don't tell me, I'll end up guessing and do you really want a repeat of last year?

(15:21) Implying I didn't enjoy the chocolate scented soaps and shampoos you got me last year?

(15:24) Have you used them yet?

(15:24) Of course not. Why would I want to smell like chocolate? But they do make very nice paperweights, so...

(15:26) So you should probably tell me what you want this year.

(15:26) But then I won't get to watch you squirm for two weeks before you end up panicking and begging Matt for help.