Chapter one

Camryn POV

Hi yhu guys my name is Camryn Marie Davis. I'm 16 years old,the captain of the Diamond Dancers at my school, Bethune high school. My bessfrands Teyana and Darryl are my babies,we like sisters(and yes Darryl is gay,I think). I'm in the tenth grade ,average height,light skin, got sum of everything, good girl,long hair, and mixed. Ik yall probably wanna hear about my love life but I really don't have one. But I do got my eyes on the biggest drug lord of Nola(New Orleans, Louisiana),his name Levon he 17,in tenth grade, average height, cool or wateva, dark skin, he's a god!! My last bf was Ray, he had long hair tht he wore in two braids and was so fine but yhu know things just wasn't workin out. He wanted to do the nasty and I was like, nigga no! But anywhore I moved out my parents house cause of an accident with my dad I'll explain later,so I live in a two bed two bathroom condo on the water. Yhu probably like, why yhu got two bedrooms and two bathrooms well because I live with my sister Jayla who experienced the same thing with MY dad, like fr how yhu gon beat sumbody else chile...we have the same mom but different dad's. She's Hispanic and Indian and I'm Hispanic and Black but I got a lil Indian in me some where. But she is 5'2 , 16 years old but im older than her by a few months. She got hazel eyes and honey highhf  tlights, we small but don't get it twisted cause we do damage. Other than tht we cool people. But right now I gotta go to school so I get up at 6:30 and webt straight for the toilet.... I had to pee lol! I wash my hands and brush my teeth..I we're into my walk in closet and picked out my outfit for today.....

*grey baggy sweat pants

*My 'Head Diamond' crop top cause I had practice after school

*black and white chuck's

*hair;blow dried it out to be poofy and parted it on the side

*I changed my belly button piercing to a 'C'

then, I headed out wit no book bag or nun I really didn't need one I put everything in my locker I be sleep anyways.*15 minutes later*

Im just getting to school and the principal, Mrs.Jefferson, tells all students to report to the gym...wtf now! I get there and see Darryl and Tey sitting on the top row of the bleachers. I walk up the stair catching everyone attention but idk why cause I look like this everyday and nobody pay me any attention. Our conversation:

Tey-Hey bessfrand

Darryl-yea hey gurl

Me-hey yall

Tey-what's going on why we gotta be in here

Me-idk but I'm already ready to go home

Darryl-why yhu aint ask Mrs. Jefferson tht is yo Auntie.

Me-lol ik but she still aint gon tell me

Tey-gurl look, Levon just walked in wit his fine ass

Me-ik he is fine but he aint my type(lie)

Tey-gurl now why yhu lyin yhu been liken him since he got here

Me-lol ik but I dont think he like me anyways....*30 minutes ago*

Levon POV

I wake up and its 5:30 I gotta go to the trap to count this paper then head to school. I might sell but I'm still gon get my education. I put on my cargos and throw on a sweatshirt. But yhu know I aint no regular nigga so I put my bling on,Lebrons,and a beanie then head to the trap. At the trap...............................

Ain't no keys for the trap cause sumbody always dere,but we gotta secret code which consists of two knocks,four rings if the door bell and a jiggle of the door handle. I walk in and see bitches counting money on the table and niggas cookin my shit. I toss to money on the table for them to count and go into my office,go in the safe and take out a couple stacks for today. Yall probably like why stacks, well cause ik it'll be back in dere when I come back. I hop in my Benz and drive to school. Oh yea and by the way I'm Levon,I'm 17 years old,got my own everythang,my dad was neva around and mama kicked my ass out,I gotta brudda but he locked up,my sista fo years old and live wit my moms,I go to Bethune high and Im late asf......so i get to school and my boi Trell tell me we gotta go to the gym,we head ova dere and I see Camryn. Tbh I been trying to get wit'a for the longest I wonder if she feel the same way.I was caught out my daze when I saw Lakisha wit ha thirsty ass talkin bout "hey babe I missed yhu" and tried to kiss me"No bitch I told yhu I was done wit'chu yhu gave me head one time and tht was it...dismissed"But(gco)...."Nooo...bye"We sat in the gym joking around for bout 45 minutes and they tell us to go to class. Wow why tf we had to sit in here!

Camryn POV

"Auntie wht yhu called us to the gym?"Oh hey Cam we just dont have enough teachers here today so everyone can just go home"She didn't have to tell me twice I was out but I was looking around for Tey to see if she wanted to go wit me ti the mall but I look over and she hugged up wit Trell, Levon friend, and I walk over there to ask her but Levon stopped me and was like"Wassup ma"Oh hey Levon"Wat how yhu know my name?"Duhh yhur the main attraction..yhur wat evrr'body talk bout"Oh well if yhu was wit me we both can be"I start to blush as he smiled at me looking deep in my eyes telling me he was serious, he's not gonna play yhu, its like I felt ❤

We talked for a while and then he asked me to go to the movies wit him Friday "Of course I'll go...but I gotta go to practice"Oh yhu play sports "Sumthin like tht but I'm a dancer for the Diamond Dancers "oh well maybe yhu can dance for me sumtime"yea sure sumtime"Ok I'll let'chu got see yhu later"ok see yhu later"I get to practice and everyone is stretching. I put my things down and took off my shoes. We stretched for 10 more minutes and got started wit a new routine we will use in the competition coming up against the Star Stunnas they ain't no competition so I ain't worried bout nun. Last time they won cause they paid all the judges to vote for them yea we ended up fighting so we are band from their school but they coming to us so they betta watch theyselfs! 

-------------------------------------

*Do yhu think Levon is right for Camryn?

*The dancing part came from my favorite show Bring it! but I changed it up a bit so yea

*DD4L lol ; )

Oh yea and leave yhur comments,vote, and share! thnx