Chapter Four

Levon POV

***Recap***

Camryn fell asleep but I keep watchin. They was just about to go to Mexico and then my phone started to ring............"Hello"Hey baby!".................................

I don't even know wat to say. As a matta a fact who df is dis."Who dis" I said. "Keisha"....Who tf is Keisha? "Yo bitch nigga"Trell quite playn dawg I thought yhu was fr "Naww man but wyd"Chilln wit Cali and my gurl" Who? Tracy?"No"Myria"Dasia"No nigga Camryn"Oh sh!t nigga yhu hittn dat"Naww man I'm serious this time and plus Cam different "Oh so yall got pet names now" Aha fvck yhu main" But thts good cause yhu know I'm kickn it wit ha home gurl Teyanna right?"Oh sh!t"Wat?!?"Tht mean they gon wanna do tht double date shit and i ain't wit all dat"Oh shit nigga...I can't do tht shit either"me an Trell talked otp for bout a good 10 and then Cali woke up"Hey Daddy baby"Daddy I wanna stay with yhu and my new mommy cause old mommy dont want me to be with her"Of course yhu can stay''I lobe yhu daddy"I lobe yhu too"i fixed Cali sum noodles cause thts bout the only thing I can cook. Then Cam woke up "Hey babe"Babe? I like dat"lol we should do something today maybe the mall? "Sure we'll leave in bout half an hour "okay" she went upstairs and hopped in the shower. I went in Cali's room and got her bathed and dressed in her J's, black tights, and Minnie mouse shirt. She was looking like ha daddy fly as hell but then I looked at her hair. I can't do dat shit... I'll just ask Cam. I went in our bathroom and asked,"Hey babe can yhu-daaaaaamn" I was cut off by Cam's ass. She was lookn sexy asf. She had on black tights and a West Coast crop top wit her hair all wet and shit. I'm definitely hittn tht tonight. "Boy watchu want and yhu need to get dressed"Nvm all dat can yhu do Cali hair my baby not finna go to the mall lookn like ha mama" (Laughn) ok" Cam pulled her hair in a ponytail and grabbed a brush and comb. Walkn into Cali room I saw them singing I guess to get Cali mind off the pain cause my baby shvt was nappy ! "(Both singing) Pills and potion we're overdosing can't stand it but i still love yhu !" As I'm standing there smiling I remember tht I gotta go to the bank a.k.a the trap but I can't take my babies dere...I'll just ask Trell"....Phone Convo....

Trell-Hello !

Levon-Nigga yhu betta tone yo voice !

Trell-My fault bruhh but I'm kinda in the middle of summ

Levon-Like wat ?!?

Trell-Me and Tey doin summ

Levon-oh fr but when eva yhu get done can yhu stop by the trap and grab me a couple stacks ?

Trell-yea wat yhu doin tht yhu need a couple stacks...ik yhu not takn ha shoppn ?

Levon-yup ha and Cali I gotta show her I'm takn care of her now !

Trell-ok ight but yhu gon let me get a stack I might take Tey shopping since yhu gettin yo soft nigga shvt on I guess its ok

Levon-wat ever man but ik yow much in dere don't take all my shvt

Trell- now y would I steal yo shvt but anywas wats the code to the safe...?

Levon-nahh man get money out the safe in the kitchen under the floor in the wooden box

Trell-ight I'll see yhu deen

Levon- hay man y dont yhu and Teyana come wit us

Trell- oh alright we'll be dere

....Convo Ends....

Trell just now bringin the money and we all ready. We hop in my all white Chrysler 300. Camryn carrying Cali on her hip and put her on her car seat in the back then locked her up. I backed out and drove to the mall with Trell and Teyana behind us. We park close to the door and walked in . As soon as we walk in Cam walks straight to H&M I'm guessing she dont know about the money Trell brought me so I told her "Babe buy wat ever yhu want" she looked at me and smiled. Then we shared our first kiss but it wasn't any old first kiss it was magical, it sent sparkes flying !Then she walked away like she was unsure of the kiss but  I shrugged it off. We...well they including Cali shopped in every store in the mall except Champ's and Payless. I understand Payless but Champ's we had to. I asked Cam to pick out ten pairs of shoes for both her and Cali. She started for the kids section and matched up the shoes to go with Cali's outfits. Next thing yhu know she already had her shoes."Daddy I'm tired" Cali said rubbing her eyes."Yea me too " Cam said. So we left idek wat happened to Trell and Teyana but we get in the car and ride home. When we got there Cam got all the bags and I got Cali who was knocked out and put her in her bed. Cam hung all her clothes in her closet and closed the door. "Babe so when are yhu moving in"Whenever yhu want me to"Ok well lets go get your stuff" No Cali's sleep and in plus my sister lives with me and she cant pay the bills by herself"Well when our baby wake up we can go get your stuff and I'll pay the house off with the money I have in my safe at the trap I mean my mom's house"The trap? I hope you dont think yhu takin me or yhur daughter over there"No babe I'll just go right now can you watch Cali please"Of course and be careful"Ok brb"Ok bye"

Camryn Pov

So Levon just went to the trap to get the money for the house and I'm kinda excited to be here living with him and Cali now. But earlier when he kissed me I felt like we would be together forever and it was very special to me ! Cali just woke up looking for her dad,"He just went somewhere he'll be right back"Ok I hungy"What do you want to eat"Chicken nuggets "Ok lets go" I take her hand and lead her to her room. I put one of her new outfits on her and did her hair in one big poof ball and of course we song our song. Then i went on to get dressed.I put on some distressed shorts and cropped tank top tht said 85 on it.Then we stole one of Levon's cars and drove to McDonald's."Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order" she sound ghetto but still familiar..."Can I have a kids meal for a girl and a HighC as the drink"Ok is dat it"(Laughn) yess tht is it"ok to total it 5.23 at the first window. I pull up to the window and Cali mom is still pattn ha weave smackn on gum talkn bout"5.23- oh wait ik yhu aint got my baby in yo car and yhu must be his new bitch"Bitch? gurl give me the fvckn food for yo ass be in the back of a ambulance!"Ok gurl listen since yhu the newbie to this game Levon aint gon do nun but get yhu pregnant and leave yhu till he ready to meet his baby" Gurl bye even if I did get pregnant I can hold mine down unlike you who let yo man slip up and fall in my arms" I pulled off just when she was finna talk and got the food from the other window and drove home. Levon pulled up right beside us and got out the car "Where yall went to without daddy"To McDonald's and guess who we saw"Who Ronald?" No close, we saw her mom and she told me how yhu got her knocked up and left"ok and yhu believed her"I wasn't going to until I heard your story"Ight long story short she got pregnant and didn't know who the daddy was" Ok so yhu found out yhu was her father"uhhh no I'm not my brother is he was shot and killed about the time she was born" he said crying "oh baby I'm so sorry"we hugged and he kissed me again and said the magic words "I love you".......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm baaaaaack but how did yhu like it!

Levon got a lot of brothers!

But yea thnx for the views I got while I was gone so yea ....