Chapter Three

Levon POV

We made it to King's trap and seen all his guards surrounding the place. Really this lil ass trap and got twenty mutha fuckn guards wtf he got in dere cause ik it ain't no paper cause I got all dat. I can't take bein away from Cam to long so I took off runnin straight for the door shootn any nigga in my way. We all ran in and they trap so same she was sittin on a chair in front of the door. Broke ass niggas! I grab Cam and head to the car. We drove for about an hour in full silence. I couldn't take it no more so I pulled over and asked" What's wrong "Nothin I just wanna go home can yhu please just take me home" Well its kinda late and I think we need to talk about this so why don't yhu stay at my house tonight"Ok..." I drove home and unlocked the house, she walked in and sat on the couch. She asked where the guest room was and she went and laid down. I went straight to my room stripped and laid down too within a minute I was knocked out. Then I was awoken by the someone getting in my bed I knew it was Cam so I just went back to sleep. *****Next Morning *****

I woke up to a empty bed and the.smell of breakfast. Please tell me my mama here or Camryn cookin. I walk down stairs and there she was standing in front of the stove in one of my t-shirts....my baby! Without even turning around she asked "Are yhu hungry?"Uhhh hell yea" she laughed. She fixed the plates of pancakes, eggs,and bacon. We ate in silence and when we were done she took the plates and washed them. Damn she do it all! I went in the fridge and got out some orange juice and poured me somethin to drink."Damn yhu couldn't ask if I wanted some"Oh my b here"I gave her my cup and put the juice back to see if she was gon share. But like I suspected she drunk it all. I took the cup and flipped it over tappn the bottom to make a joke out of it."Uhhh I remember pouring a whole cup a juice and ain't nun in here"Well yhu gave it to me" Oh I see how it is" I said all in here face and just as I was bout to lean in for a kiss the door bell rung. WTF! Don't nobody know where tf I live except..... OH MY GOD! I opened the door to the my one and only ghetto ass baby moms Tracy. She had on some blue shorts and a green shirt smackn on some gum pattn ha weave wit my baby on her hip talkn bout"LEVON ITS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE YHU SEEN YO BABY I CANT BE DOIN THIS BY MYSELF AND YHU KNOW YHU TWO MONTS BEHIND ON YO CHILE' SUPPORT AND IF YHU DONT GET MY MONEY YHU BETTA GET A LAWYA CAUSE IMMA MAKE SHO YO ASS GET LOCKED TF UP"GURL CHILL AND I JUST GAVE YHU 2000 DOLLAS YESTA'DAY WAT'CHU DID WIT DAT"Yhu see I had to get my herr did and buy me a new outfit to go to the club"Bitch do yhu not know its called child support for a reason its for my daughter not yo ghetto ass now get tf off my property before I call yo PO...again"Yhu know wat I gotta go to work anyway so get this baby and ybu betta have my money or yhu gon be locked up wit them gay niggas in prison!"I grab my baby gurl and slam the door in ha face. I sat Cali on the floor pulling oyt all her toys and turned in the tv. "Oh so yhu have a daughter"Uhhh yea...."Oh..."Wats wrong are yhy mad?"No its just tht I didn't know yhu-"Look I'm sorry for not telln yhu I really do like yhu and I didn't want to lose yhu"Levon I would never judge yhu for having a child thts yhur business yhu didnt gave to tell me but at least yhur in her life"Thnx and I wanted to know if yhu wanna be my girl?"Of course I'll be yhur gurl Levon"Ok soooo do yhu wanna meet her"Yea of course"we walked in the living room and kneeled on the floor."Hey daddy baby wat'chu doin"Noting...daddy who is her?"This is Camryn daddy's girl friend say hi Cali"Hi" Cali got up and walked up to me and whispered in my ear"Daddy she pwetty can her be my new mommy"Well idk yhu have to ask her" I could see in Camryn's face tht she was worried about if Cali like her or not. Cali walked up to her and asked her the question and she she responded with"of course I'll be anything yhu want me to be"they hugged and then we all sat on the couch and watched tv. I started to feel like Cali was really Camryn's daughter cause Cali went and sat next to Camryn and leaned on her falling asleep. I was trying to pick her up to put her in y bed but she wouldn't let me and neither would Cam. They were stuck on each other, is this a good thing or a bad thing. I just went and sat back down and then Dora came on idk why but she pisses me off. Ok first of all where the fuck is yo parents at, second how old are yhu I mean obviously she aint old enough cause based on wat she be wearing she aint old enough to know tht shit dont match. She all was worried bout where tf Swipper at and shit like why tf do a child got beef wit a fox for. But this bitch go on adventures and shit every-goddamn-where. This bitch go to desserts, through alleys,o-block, bang-bang she don't give af. Like fr and then at the end of the show she pop the same damn question "What was yhur favorite part" but before yhu can even say sumthin she telln ha favorite part then agree with my favorite part like she actually heard wtf I said. So no next channel I took the remote and turned to ESPN and before I could put the remote down on the table Camryn. take the remote and turn on tht Bad Girl Club shit, uhhh no she didn't! I wasn't even gon turn back cause I was actually watchin it then I saw one of my exes on there gettin ha ass whooped so I was definitely entertained. Then this bitch wanna start twerkn and shit like she didn't just get ha ass beat, wow. Camryn fell asleep but I keep watchin. They was just about to go to Mexico and then my phone started to ring............"Hello"Hey baby!".................................

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Omg yall I'm sick but I still wrote it sooo yea........

*Comment*Vote*All dat