Chapter Five

A/N: I have a new Character her name is Elizabeth, Liz for short and is played by @Lilsupagirl ...if yhu would like to be in this book or my other book Switching Lanes... another messy love story.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Three Months later...

Camryn's POV

  So me and Levon have been doing fine Cali is like a real daughter to me and I think I'm ready to start school again. So I got up extra early,did my hygiene and got dressed. Putting on my Navy blue V-neck, acid washed ripped jeans, and put my hair in a messy bun. I threw on my gold chain and gold Michael Kors watch Levon brought me and then put my navy blue chucks on. I didn't want Levon dropping out for any reason at all so I woke him up and told him to get dressed. He put on some cargos, his Surfboard shirt with surfers on the sleeves and put on his black and white Jordan's. "Yhu gone wear yo chain wit'out me" "My bad babe and I put it round his neck and we share a kiss. "Yhu ready" he said. "Mmhm" we hopped in the car and we headed to school.

Elizabeth POV

Wassup yall , its me Elizabeth but yhu can call me Liz I'm here for the family reunion thts coming up next month but first I gotta enroll in school cause I got kicked put my old one for fighting. I think the school is called Bethune High but anyway I'm Levon cousin and I haven't seen him since last years family reunion we had on the Carnival Cruise. I think we lost touch because he brought his gf Keisha and I was trying to holla' at her but Levon was trippen I mean ik its his girl but she was fine. Oh and yes I gotta thing for girls but I really do like guys. So I'm heading to school to register and get my schedule. I'm in the office waiting for my name to be called and I see this one dude, he was cute and I was gonna bump into him on purpose but the principal called me in her office. I saw the name plate on her desk and her name was Mrs.Jefferson . "I hope yhur experience here at Bethune High will better than yhur old school" she said, then handed me my schedule. "Thnx". As I was walking out her office the boy I had seen earlier seemed to be looking for something and looked my way. When he caught my eye he walked up to me and proceeded to say, "Damn ma wat'cho name is" "I'm Elizabeth, but yhu can call me Liz" I stuck out my hand for a hand-shake but he didn't notice he was to busy looking at my chest. "Hello" I said snapping my fingers" " Oh my bad ma its just yhur so damn fine" "Yhur not so bad yourself...wats yhur name" " I'm Tramell but people call me Trell" "Well Trell it was nice to meet yhu" "And a pleaser to meet yhu" he said talking my hand kissed it and spun me around looking at my ass. The bell had rung and I needed help finding my classes so Trell showed me around. We found out we had first and seventh period together so when we walked in everybody looked at me stank. I was so uncomfortable but fvck it! I went straight to the back and this cute girl with a messy bun and a pretty face greeted me with a ,"Hey I'm Camryn wats yhur name" "I'm Elizabeth but yhu can call me Liz " "Alright Liz its nice to meet yhu can I see yhur schedule?" I handed it to her she said we had first,third and seventh period together. "Cool so how is it here do yhu like it" "Yea I love it here I'm apart of the Star Stunnas which us the schools dance team" "Oh so yhu like to dance" "Yea yhu? " "Naaaa " "Why yhu say it like tht" "Because my mom used to make me dance everyday because she wanted me to make something of myself and not rely on anybody for anything."" Oh thts real but yhu should come by and try out." "I'll keep tht in mind" Camryn could become my new friend she cute and she thick and her hair is bomb" . Then the teacher came in and gave his introduction including me in it. " Class we have a new student her name is Elizabeth ". He pointed to me and I waved at everyone standing up to introduce myself. "Hi my name is Elizabeth but yhu can call me Liz .I just moved here from Florida and I got kicked out my old school so thts why I came here" I didn't wanna get to into my situation but thts basically it. We really didn't do much work but play a game where the girls played against the guys and we had to yell out our opinions on how guys treat girls for one minute and then the boys tell their opinions and if yhu talk longer or talk over the other gender they get more time to speak.(Kinda like the game they played on Freedom Writers)

Skipped to lunch...

  Me and Camryn walked to lunch together and she told me tht her bf would be joining us. I was looking forward to meeting him cause when she described him he sounded fine asf. "There he go right there" " That's yhur bf" "Yes girl he is my life" "Oh really cause he's apart of my life to" I said walking up to him and hugging my big cousin. I missed him so much he was like a brother to me because once his mom found out that he was selln he came and stayed at my house for a week or two then he moved over here to Nola. "Wassup Liz" "Am I missing something here" Camry said.

Camryn POV

"Am I missing something here" I said. I was kinda confused because here is this new girl who just moved her and she's now hugging my bf. "Yes babe thus is my cousin Liz" "Wow wat a small world " "Yea yhur bf is the best he's like a brother to me " I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Levon POV

Wow my cuzz came down here to live with my mom since her mom and dad split a bout a year ago and in plus this weekend is our family reunion. I'm inviting Cam since she met my mom already and her and Liz cool she should be cool wit everyone else in the fam. Lunch just ended and sixth period is bout to start I noticed tht Liz had a connection to Trell and I'm not wit dat.Anyway i gotta go to gym wit my baby Cam so we walk to gym and sit on the bleachers talkn about the family reunion."Idk if I feel comfortable around yhur family yet" "You've only met my mom and Liz everyone else isn't even worth worrying over, their cool people." " Yhu remember when yhur cousin kidnapped me and yhu found me Levon, tht was the day when I didn't know weather or not we belonged together and when I saw yhu bust through tht door I was like fvck tht. You make me happy and now tht I'm living with yhu is even better.I love yhu and Cali and I guess I can get over this nervousness and go with yhu to this family reunion just for us" "I love yhu too and I don't want yhu to go anywhere because yhu belong to me" We kissed and the bell rung. I walk out the gym with can in my arms and we went our separate ways. So I'm looking for Trell so we can go to seventh period when I see him an Liz hugged up. He leaned in for a kiss and I ran breaking her from his grip. I might sound like a cock block but shit this is family Trell is like a brother to me and in plus tht nigga talkn to Teyanna ." Wtf bro" " Nigga this my cousin and yhu don't need to be trying to get wit her if yhu fvckn Tey" "Wait so yhu have a gf" Liz said slapping Trell and running away. I just looked at tht nigga and shock my head. "Nigga wtf yhu think yhu doing thts my fvckn cousin yhu not finna play her like she some hoe. Yhu lucky yhu my nigga or I'll whoop yo ass!" "Nigga fvck yhu and tht bitch she wasn't gonna be nun but a quick fvck anyw- (gco)" I hit dat nigga so hard he was knocked out cold. Talk shit, yhu get hit. I went looking for Liz and the bell rung telling me tht I needed to get to class. When I walked in I saw Liz and I was relieved.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*So much for a good first day .

* BTW the cast is

~Levon-  Soulja Boy ; because he fit the description of Levon

~Camryn- India Westbrook's

~Liz-@Lulsupagirl

~Trell- B Smyth

~Teyanna Taylor - as herself

~Cali- Cali as in the Game's daughter

~Darryl- made up

~King- B.o.b

~future cast will be celebrity based