Amelia arrives

Jessie's POV

"Hey dad, any news?" I asked into the phone. "Actually I do have some news. You know how Amelia is into dance right?" He questioned "Yeah she loves it, why?" I asked. "Well, I was wondering would she be able to go and live with you in New York and go to school there because her school doesn't have a dance program?" The minute he said it a huge smile formed on my face.

My sister Amelia and I were super close when I left for New York and I miss her terribly. We text all the time but it's just not the same. "Dad yes that'd be amazing, I just have to ask my bosses first but they're super nice and we have the room. I'm sure they'll say yes." I squealed.

"Okay and text me as soon as you know because I haven't told Amelia yet, okay hunny I love you bye" he said, and with that I hung up the phone and texted Christina.

After about ten minutes I got a reply and she said yes! She also said she could share Emma's room.

I texted my dad the good news and he told me he booked Lia a flight tomorrow morning and that'd she'd arrive in the airport around two.

"Hey kids get down here!" I yelled out as they were all in their rooms. Slowly but surely each one of them were in the living room within five minutes.

"Okay I have good news." I began before Luke cut me off "Heh, you finally agreed to go out with me?" He sang getting up and puckering his lips. "Hah in your dreams." I replied flicking him in the forehead.

"My sister from Texas is coming tomorrow and she's gonna be living with us. She'll be starting your school when it begins in two weeks." I smiled.

"Wait, you have a sister?" Ravi asked "Yeah did I not tell you guys?" They all shook their heads no. "A sister? How old." Luke yelled. "She's fifteen, and Luke back off." I glared at him. Nothing against him I just know that Lia wouldn't be interested.

"What's her name?" Ravi asked me "Her names Amelia." I smiled at him.

"Ooh sweet where will she be staying?" Zuri giggled excitedly having another person to have tea party's with.

"If it's okay with Emma, she'll be sharing her room. By the way Zuri, don't be too upset if she doesn't wanna have tea party's with you, she's not a big girly girl. If anything she'd want to hang out with Luke and Ravi and play video games." I told her bending down to her level. "Yes." I heard Luke cheer behind me.

"Well it's worth a shot." She shrugged going back up to her room.

"Emma are you okay with Amelia staying in your room?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Of course, I mean it'd be great to have someone to talk to about boys." Emma beamed checking her phone.

"All right then, and just please be nice tomorrow. I don't want her being nervous. I smiled before going out to the kitchen.

Amelia's POV

Dad just told me I'm going to New York to stay with Jessie and I am beyond excited. Not only do I get to see my sister again but I get to go to a school with an actual dance program. I'm into break dancing and hip hop, but by staying at my school I can't progress because there's no dance program and there's no dance schools near me so I can't compete.

I run up to my room and pack. It takes me about two hours to go through my entire wardrobe and fold my clothes into my suitcase. Once I'm done I grab my phone and text Jessie to tell I'm super excited to see her tomorrow. I get dressed for bed and quickly fall asleep getting ready for the big day ahead of me.

- - - - -

I was woken up to the sound of the alarm on my phone. I hopped out of bed and had a quick shower. I dried and curled my hair and I put on some clothes (down below) I wanted to be comfortable for the flight.