The Prankster

Lia's POV

It was the next morning, and I was awoken to the sound of giggling. I turn to my left to see Emma isn't in the bed. I sit up and rub my eyes when my hand comes down from my eyes I see it has black all over it. I heard laughter and looked to my right to see Zuri, Ravi and Emma stood by the doorway laughing and guess who's right next to me with a sharpie in their hand...

Luke.

I quickly grab my phone off of the dresser and I unlock it, I opened my camera and had a good look at myself. There was black sharpie all over my eye lids and I had a sharpie mustache. I turned to glare at Luke before he started laughing "I'm surprised you didn't wake while I was doing it." He bellowed, keeling over from laughter.

I put my phone on the dresser and pulled back the bed sheets. "RUN!" I heard Ravi yell before they all ran out Emma's bedroom door. Luke was too busy laughing and I sprinted right for him, he saw me coming and dashed out the door too. I was hot on his tail before Jessie came out of her room behind me.

"Woah, woah, woah. What's going on." She asked as I turned to face her, she flinched at the sight of my face before speaking "Ahh, I see...Proceed." She told me going back inside her room. I ran down the stairs and into the living room, there was no Ross in sight.

"Shhh she's gonna hear us." I faintly heard, I turned around and saw them out on the terrace. I headed to go out before they pulled the door closed and held the handle from the outside so I couldn't get out to them. Luke stuck his tongue out at me playfully while I glared.

"I'm going up to shower, but Luke I swear I'm gonna get you back." I yelled through the glass. "Haha you can try" I heard him shout back to me.

I went up and took a shower. When I was done I got into a loose, colorful crop top, some boyfriend jeans and my adidas runners. I blow dried my hair and tied it up into a messy bun, I painted my nails pink and wore my pink breast cancer earrings. I lightly applied some mascara and sprayed my Pure Seduction Victoria Secrets body spray on my body and voilá, I was done. (Outfit below.)

I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by Emma

I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by Emma. "Ooo finally, someone in this house who has actual fashion sense." She said complimenting my outfit. "Thank you, and wow I love your shoes" I gushed looking at the  gorgeous blondes shoes.

"Thanks, mommy got them for me for my birthday. They are totes adorbs!" She beamed doing a little twirl. I laughed and we both headed down to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Hey Emma, Lia we're all going to the park. Wanna come?" Jessie asked putting on a light jacket.

"No thank you, Jasmine is coming over today and I have to be here." Emma replied going on her IPad. "Okay... what about you Lia. Wanna come?" Jessie asked turning to me.

"Yeah of course." I smiled jumping off the couch. "Luke, Ravi, Zuri its time to go." Jessie shouted getting their attention.

Ravi came down first and he had Mrs Kipling on a lead, he's taking her for a walk I guess. Next was Zuri and she had the cutest tutu on. Last but not least was Luke. He strolled down looking at his phone and when he reached the end of the stairs he looked up.

We made eye contact and he stared at me for a bit, making a light shade of pink appear on my cheeks. "Uh earth to Luke, ya coming?" Zuri waved a hand on front of his face when Luke snapped out of his trance, he blushed before walking into the elevator. We all followed behind him.

It wasn't long before we reached the park, it was literally just across the street. Once we got there Zuri ran straight over to the swings and Ravi walked around a bit with Mrs Kipling. I sat on the bench next to Jessie and Luke sat down next to me.

After a few minutes, a blonde dude came up and started talking to Luke, one of his friends I'm guessing. Jessie saw me sat there and she reached over and tapped Luke. 

"Hey Luke, did you know that Lia is big into dancing. That's why she's going to your school so she can join the dance program." Jessie said to him starting a conversation. "Really, me and Finch here are on that dance program." He said pointing to the blonde "Why don't you do a routine to show us how good you are?" He grinned at me, excited to know I'm into dancing.

"Um.... okay." I replied a little awkwardly while placing my phone on the bench I walked forward a bit and then turned to face them. The song started and I began a routine I was working on. (Routine is below.)

Towards the end of the routine a small crowd had gathered around me. I finally finished and was panting a little Finch's eyes were sprung out of his head and Luke's mouth hung open while the crowd clapped.

"That was incredible, you're gonna make the team with ease!" He shouted in shock. I blushed a little and sat back down next to Jessie.

Luke just kept staring before Finch pulled him off to the side to talk to him. I couldn't hear any of the conversation and then Finch walked off while and Luke returned looking a little angry. I wonder what they were talking about.

After about an hour we decided to leave the park. The whole walk home consisted of Zuri complaining about a kid in the park and Luke and I talking. "Hey maybe we can come up with a dance routine sometime?" Luke asked me shoving his hands into his pockets while we neared the entrance to the building.

"Yeah that'd be pretty cool. I do breakdancing and hip hop what do you do?" I asked him. His mouth was agape once again. "You can break dance too?" He asked astonished "Yeah, I'm guessing you do breakdancing." I chuckled as he nodded in response.

That night we all watched a movie in the screening room and although I really liked Luke he wasn't gonna get away with what he did to me this morning.

Throughout the movie there was one thing on my mind. How was I gonna prank the prankster?

A/N
Thanks for reading, please vote and leave a comment if you're enjoying the story <3.