Revenge

The prank in this chapter was inspired by Joe Sugg

Lia's POV

We were all on our way to bed after watching the movie and I had just thought of a great prank to get back at Luke over what he did to me this morning.

As soon as Emma and I were in her room, I made sure the door was locked and turned to her to inform her on my prank. "Hey Emma, is there a way we would be able to get thousands of rubber bands at like two in the morning?" I asked her while she turned to look at me like I had seven heads.

"Surprisingly yes. Tony knows a guy, but why do you need rubber bands." She questioned wiping off her makeup. "Okay so I want to get back at Luke for this morning so I was thinking we could sneak into his room when he's asleep, take his phone, and set an alarm for 6am." I told her while sitting on her bed.

"Well that's a bit of a lousy prank, he'll just turn it off and go back to sleep." She laughed getting into her pajamas, and yes she's getting dressed in front of me.

"But here's the best part." I smirked standing up off of the bed. "Once we set the alarm were gonna cover his phone in rubber bands so he can't turn it off." I smiled. "O.M.G that is such an evil prank..... lets do it!" She high fived me.

- - - - -

Emma called Tony and asked him to order three thousand rubber bands and told him to put it in the elevator and send it up at 2am. I didn't mind staying up really late I normally pull all nighters while being on my phone anyways.

While waiting for 2am to come around, Emma and I gossiped about boys and fashion. Although I didn't know much about fashion it was fun to talk about.

At last it was time to fetch the box of rubber bands from the elevator, while Emma went to do that it was my job to sneak into Luke's room and grab his phone.

I gently creaked his door open and poked my head inside to check that he was asleep, to my luck he was. I tip-toed over to the dresser beside his bed and spotted the phone. I picked it up and turned to look at Luke. He was cuddling a little teddy koala bear and he was drooling a little, it was so cute.

I was staring at him for a few seconds before he began to stir in his sleep. I panicked, put his phone on the dresser and crawled under his bed. It was gross under here, there was an old pizza box and some unwashed clothes. I pinched my nose shut and waited a few seconds before crawling out.

I grabbed his phone again and quickly scurried out of his room, slowly closing the door behind me. Emma and I met back up in her room and we set the box on her bed. 

"Crap, Emma do you know his password." I groaned turning to the blonde. He had a letter password, not a number password so it was gonna be even harder to guess. It could literally be anything.

"No I don't, but I know someone who might." She smirked and headed for her bedroom door, gesturing for me to follow her. We crept outside and she opened the door to Ravi's room while we both slipped inside.

"Ravi, Ravi!" She whisper yelled shaking him in his sleep. "Whatttt" he moaned rolling over."Ravi, we need your help." I whispered. He sighed and  sat up in his bed. "What's wrong." He mumbled rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm pranking Luke back and I need to unlock his phone to do it, do you know his password?" I begged. "No....but I could plug it into my laptop and hack into the system to learn the password. Then all's you need to do is type it in." He muttered grabbing his laptop and plugging the phone into it.

He started typing in a lot of weird numbers and letter and boom! Luke's password was no longer a secret.

"His password is AmeliaP!" Emma laughed quietly. My face was a burning red and it puzzled me that I was his password. "Lia, looks like someone's got a crush on you." Ravi sang as he and Emma laughed to each other. "Oh shut up and let me type it in." I said embarrassed.