Chapter Two

Smitty's POV

"Hey," A soft Irish voice spoke through the speaker of my computer.

"Now way!" Craig yelled from the other room, i herd loud footsteps and I looked up to see Craig with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Fuck you Craig, his blue eyes are real too," I giggled flipping him off Craig who looked at my screen to see his piercing blue eyes.

"Oh, you like my eyes," He looked up at the screen and his eye dilated slightly.

"Sorry, about my friend. He's dumb," I giggled again.

"No problem, as long as I get to talk to you," He chuckled through the screen.

"Ooh he's romantic," Craig teased.

"Fuck off," I pushed him jokingly which earned another cute chuckle. "Again, sorry about him."

"Don't be it's fine," He pushed the dirty blonde hair out of his face and adjusted his camera angle a bit. "So, i know it's going to be really awkward over Skype if we don't know each other so, i was wondering when is the next time you'll be available."

"What do you mean available?" I questioned, a bit confused about what he meant.

"I want to fly you down to Dublin as soon as possible, when can you come down?" He asked, unbuttoning the top of hi shirt and loosening his tie a bit.

"I-I guess anytime this week if that's what you were implying," I tilted my head a bit.

"You've never done this before have you?" I shook my head and blushed. "That's fine, i'll teach you, you'll find out eventually." He smiled showing his blinding white teeth before looking down at his phone. "How about tomorrow at 10 AM your time tomorrow, you can stay for a week and we can get to know each other."

"Oooh sexy," Craig yelled out again.

I was about to yell at him again but, i just took a breath and sigh, rolling my eyes before focusing back on the stunning man.

"That sounds great, I should probably start packing clothes."

"No no," He stopped me from standing up, almost scaring me with the tone of his voice. "I'll buy you clothes when you get here, just bring yourself what you'll need for the flight, understood?"

"Um, yeah," I nodded and looked at Craig with a happy look.

"Well, I'll see you soon, bye," Before i could say anything, the handsome, dirty blonde man left the call.

"What the hell dude he's real!!!" Craig jumped up and down, shaking me intensely causing me to laugh. "You have to go to a weird guys house where he is going to rape you and make you wear slutty outfits!"

"Shut the hell up I'll be fine," I pouted.

"Sure you will, I'll go file the missing person file now in preparation," he teased.

"Fuck off..."