Chapter Three

Smitty's POV

I nervously shifted around after I got off the plane. I didn't sleep the whole ten hour flight here yet i'm nowhere close to being tired, I'm just anxious and nervous to the full amount.

"Well hey there cutie," I herd a familiar irish sounding voice behind me.

I turned to meet face to face with the blue eyed man I had met over the skype call once before. When I say face to face i more of face to neck because he was a bit taller than I was. He had on a black dad hat the had a embroidered picture of Kermit sipping on a cup of tea.

Besides the highly fashionable hat, he was wearing a Gucci shirt along with some very, should I say, attractive pants that had nice rips in them. All together he was very very attractive and he kinda smelt like he was rich.

"Sorry I'm looking a bit gross right now, i just got talking to my wife... I always look horrible after talking to that bitch but... enough about her, how about I get you back to my guest house and we can sleep, I bet your jet lagged beyond belief," He commented.

"Actually, I've been really anxious to meet you, I think I'm having an anxiety attack right now and I stress eat so I'm starving," I explained.

Surprisingly, he looked at me with worry and not with a wierded out look. I figured after the fact that I told him I'm very flawed and filled with self hate that he'd be kind of freaked out, especially since I was basically his property at this point.

"No need to have anxiety around me, I can gladly take you anywhere if you'd like that?" He offered, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Do you have a Burger King anywhere around here?" I asked as m heart raced, I was defiantly about three seconds away from a panic attack but I had to stay calm and collected around him.

"Umm... yeah," He looked at me as if I had said something weird. "I was offering an expensive restaurant but we can go to burger king." He assured as he wrapped a comforting arm around my waist.

"Thank you," My lip quivered as I anxiously walked out of the airport with him.

It was day light time in Ireland so I could see his nice car perfectly, it was really ice. I'm not really into cars because I'm small little gay boy but I'm sure it was expensive. I sat down in the passenger seat and proceeded to have the most silent anxiety attack that I've ever had. I kind of forgot that there was another person besides me in the car so I jolted when I felt a hand on my leg.

"I know it's a lot but just calm down, things are going to be okay," He assured as he handed me a cold bottle of water. "Drink this, you'll feel better once you're more hydrated."

I hesitantly took the bottled water and opened it, taking a sip of the frosty water as I felt myself calm down a bit. He took his hand off of my leg before looking at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" He questioned, making me tense up a bit.

"S-sure," I stuttered awkwardly which he ignored.

He carefully placed his hand on top of my head, running his hand through my hair comfortably as I began to cal down.

"Better," he questioned once i regained myself.

"Better..."