Chapter Nine

Smitty's POV

"Okay," I agreed and began playing with a small, pink rubber ducky who was swimming around in the bubbles.

"And you're... okay with that?" he question.

I looked up at him with an assuring smile and a grin.

"Of course, I didn't have much of a childhood so... I've always kind of had a thing for this," I made little sounds as I moved my duck around in the water.

I was kind of stuck in little space and now my adult brain isn't adulting.

~Brian's POV~

As soon as I said something about DDLG, Smitty's eyes lit up with happiness. I guess he's into it too which is fucking fantastic, this is going to literally the best thing ever.

"Okay baby, time to get out of the tub," I stood up and walked over to the closet to grab a towel.

"Aw but i was playing," I herd him wine.

I turned and smiled him.

"But big boys have to get of tub so they can do big boy things," I cooed as i opened a towel.

I looked at him confused when he looked at me with slight fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Daddy, c-can you go to the other room while I dry off?" He looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Of course baby, whatever makes you comfortable," i folded up the towel again and set it on top of his clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me so that he could have some privacy. Once he was finished, he walked out in the outfit I gave him. He looked so fucking cute in my old clothes oh my god.

"I feel like I look funny," he whined slightly.

"Nonsense, you look absolutely perfect and you always will, understand?" i asked.

"Yes daddy..." He sighed, slouching a bit. "Can I have an upie to outside?" He question, showing slight grabby hands.

I chuckled and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up. He was quit short and tiny look so he did actually look like a child. I wonder what my company will think of him. Knowing how my working partner, Tyler Wilde, he'll probably ask him to join us.

I won't worry about that right now though, I can't wait to take Smitty to the store. Hopefully we can go to the women's sections and find some cute overall shorts and a top or something. I want him to look like a baby doll.

I set him in the car and he buckled himself in and I got in on the other side. Today was going to be a good day...