Chapter Six

Smitty's POV

We were half way through the first game and I felt like I was having A FUCKING STROKE. Please save me god!!!!

"You okay, you're gripping me pretty tightly," Brian chuckled as I jump scare cued at the perfect timing.

I screamed out and dug my head into his side and covered my head with fear. This sent him into a giggling fit but once he calmed down, he paused the game and turned his attention to me.

"Waz wrong, is my lil' baby scared," He cooed causing me to look up at him.

He smiled as me a looked through my eyes and into my soul.

"So I'm a bit of us wuss?" I shrugged, sitting up nonchalantly as i sat up and crossed my arms.

"I think it's cute that you get scared, gives me something precious to protect," He kissed my cheeks making me blush slightly.

"You want to stop playing in go to bed?" He question.

I nodded my head and yawned. He sighed happily and turned off his TV and Playstation before turning to me with a smile,

"You're very smiley for somebody who hates his wife," I realized that he was so happy the whole time I was here.

"It's cause you're here, your promised you'd let me do anything to you and now your here, i can love you," He cooed as he pushed hair off of my forehead. "I have PJ's for you, there girl lingerie but your hips are feminine enough to fit them," He chuckled before grabbing around me and picking me up bridal style.

"Whoa!" I laughed as he held tightly onto me.

"Calm down, I gotcha," He assured as kissed my forehead in that same spot as earlier.

He walked me out of the living room and into a hallway that lead to an aesthetically pleasing room that was covered from wall to floor with alternative bands like Alt j, Eden Project, Twenty-one pilots, and there was a few Play Boys on the wall.

He placed me on the bed gently and kissed my neck lightly. He moved away from me and walked to his closet. Out he pulled a pair of high waist, pink booty shorts along with a matching sports bra that was meant for a flat chested person such as myself.

"Here love," He placed the outfit on the bed and looked at me with a grin.

"Thank you," I commented as I walked over to the bathroom to cahnge.

"No no," He blocked the door to the restroom making me stop in my tracks. "As long as you are okay with it, I want you to undress and dress in front of me every time you change clothes, got it?"

"O-okay, I'm kinda... gross to look at though," I looked down in slight shame.

Brian's POV

"O-okay," He stuttered. "I'm kinda... gross to look at though."

I looked at him with a bit of confusion in my eyes. Did he really believe that he was ugly? Has he ever even looked in the mirror? He's the most adorable, and cute, and beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. HOW COULD HE NOT SEE HIMSELF LIKE THE GORGEOUS PERSON HE IS!?!?!?

"What do you mean 'Gross to look at'?" I questioned.

"I have stretch marks and stuff that not... exactly attractive an-"

"Enough," I interrupted. "Undress in front of me, i want to see your gorgeous self put on this cute outfit, understood?"

"U-understood." He stuttered back.