What goes around comes around

Rin Pov

"Ugg I want to go home!"

I slumped down in my desk chair and sighed. It was second hour at school and I was stuck in Health class. I leaned back in my chair as I watch directly in front of me as Galaco, the super popular girl, continues to flirt with all her guy friends. Now don't get me wrong she can be decent when she wants to be, but she usually lets her short skirts do the talking.

I wish my close friends were in this class. I have some friends in this class such as Meiko and Teto, but I wish I was at lunch with Miku or seventh hour with Len and Neru....

These three are some of my closest friends. I have known my tealette BFF Miku sense pre K and we recently became best friends with Neru through volleyball. Neru then introduced me to Len.

Len is like a brother to me. ever sense we met we just clicked and do almost everything together. sometimes I sneak out of class early just to walk with Len to his Lunch hour and his other classes.

Man I wish I could have lunch with him.

Len and I are so close that people mistake us for siblings. I don't blame them we do look so much alike. we have the same blue eyes and matching short blond hair. We're even close in height. The only obvious difference is our gender.

I look over to my friends sitting next to me. Both Teto and Meiko were working on their notes. I have already finished mine so I just have to sit here bored out of my mind.

Maybe I should check my phone.

I click the screen on to be welcomed by a text notification.

From Len Kagamine

To Rin Kagami

'Hey r u sneaking out of class early again to walk with me"

I smirk at myself as I read his message then I reply

From Rin Kagami

To Len Kagamine

'Yeah of course why wouldn't I?'

I don't know why he asks every day I will always walk with him to his next class. The only problem is that our third hours are both on opposite sides of the school so I have to sneak out of my class early just to meet up in time.

From Len Kagamine

To Rin Kagami

'Ik I just don't want u to get in trouble'

Aww that's cute the little shorta cares.

From Rin Kagami

To Len Kagamine

'Don't worry bout it c u soon'

I quick reply and put my phone away before my teacher yells at me.

___________________________

"Take long enough?"

I was greeted by a smirking blondie that I knew all too well.

"Shut up, you know I can't leave too early." I reply as I elbow Len in the side.

"Well we should get going so we don't miss our next class." he said as he grabbed my hand. The action caught me off guard and made my face heat up a little.

Was I that surprised that he took my hand? I mean he has held it before.

He looked over at me and must have noticed my pink cheeks and quickly let go of my hand. Part of me wishes he didn't.