~1 Concert Adventure ~

Caution: may contain few curse words

(A/N) = Author's Note

***

"Anna, you're going with us whether you want to or not. You owe us for last time," my obnoxious best friend Christine stated for probably her millionth time, and gestured for help.

My other two friends, Lucy and Rose, were nodding their heads in agreement. Those bloody traitors.

"I owe you nothing," I stated stubbornly. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Christine began to tap her foot impatiently, until a wide grin appeared on her face. Making me regret ever pulling that prank on the three of them. Last year when all of us graduated college together, I decided to, lets say, cool them down. Perhaps they were still a little mad at me for that.

But before Chris could say anything, Rose butted in.

"You know we're still mad at you for you know what. So could you two just get along for now?" She asked, sounding like a mother talking to her children.

"I agree with Rose," Lucy said. "Anna, you're going to that concert with us. We've already bought tickets, and those don't come cheap you know." She scolded.

"But I don't want to go to a concert. I never to go these kind of things because I'm not outgoing like all of you." I pointed out.

They all gave me a dead panned look, even Lucy, who normally didn't care.

I held up my hands in mock surrender. If they wanted me to go so bad, then fine. I could always get them back for it later.

"Fine. I'll go."

They erupted in cheers and all three of them hugged me.

"Only because I feel bad about you know what." I lied.

I don't really feel bad.

***

"Ugh, I'm so tired. I can't believe I let you guys drag me into this." I complained as you four were piled up into Lucy's van.

"Oh stop complaining. It's only been two hours. And we're already on our way." Christine said.

They had spent all that time rummaging through my clothes, occasionally giving a negative comment on my plain outfits, until they finally pulled out a strapless black dress I never knew I had from the back of my closet.

I fidgeted with a part of the dress that had been poking me in the side for a while and I was beginning to get irritated.

"What kind of concert are we going to anyway? Why do I have to dress like a hoe?" Seriously? Why?

Christine reached over her seatbelt and slapped my hand away.
"Don't ruin your dress! And because it's the only thing you have right now that doesn't suck." She scolded.

Pouting, I stuck my tongue out at her when she turned back around to fix her own outfit.

Rose wore a red crop top with a black tank-top and leggings. Her shoes were red stilettos. Her usually straight brown hair was curled and left down.

Lucy wore a blue blazer with a white tank-top and blue skirt. Her shoes were silver sandals. Her artificial dirty blonde hair was put into a side braid.

Christine had chosen something a little different. She wore a flowy purple sundress, complete with a pair of wedges. Her dyed red hair was put up in pigtails.

You on the other hand...well, you were a special case.

I was wearing the short black dress that had suddenly made an appearance in the back of my closet, black leather boots with heels, and my caramel brown locks were twisted into a messy bun. It accentuated with my tan skin. My "friends" had only managed to make me wear eyeliner before I could object.

Rolling my eyes, I ask them:
"So who's concert is it anyways?"

Christine looks at me like I've grown a second head. "You, of all people, don't know what concert we're going to?" She asks, disbelieving.

"That's what you get when you're a non-Kpopper." Rose states, disappointed. "Especially if you're a non-ARMY."

"Oh give me a break." I whined.

"And how long is this drive going to be?" I wondered.

Christine smirked at me, and answered: "Oh, just a couple hours. We don't live that far away from LA. This is a once in a life time opportunity. And you're not getting out of it."

"Plus my bae will be there." Rose sighed dreamily.

Well, maybe it wouldn't be as fun as I thought it would be. Boys are not my thing.

"Oh don't look so disappointed. We're only a couple minutes away. I was kidding."

I glared and waited until the van pulled up and parked in front of a large building. Lucy took her keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the car with her purse in hand.

Christine and Rose did the same, and before I could do so yourself, I suddenly were being dragged. And before I knew it, was being pulled into the building.

Now, I've heard many stores about how hard it was to get into the actual building, even though you had already purchased a ticket. So I had no idea how the hell I got in so fast.

Almost immediately, the heat and volume hit me like a brick. So many people in the same place, lights flashing everywhere. It was suffocating.

Then there was a loud voice.

"Hello everybody!" A guy shouted. Making the crowd sound louder.

"That's my bae!" Shouted Rose.

We later found a place to sit.

"Thank you all for coming," Said the same guy. There were six other guys flanking his other sides. No one else was speaking except the one in the middle to the left. Hm.

The crowd cheered again.

"We are BTS, the Bangtan Boys, and we hope you enjoy our performance!" Then more cheering from the crowd. Rose was fawning over the guy in the middle again.

Then the seven guys took a different position and bent down. But what surprised me was the fact that once the song started, what they started to sing wasn't even English! My friends are such weirdos, I thought. I can't believe they're into this kind of stuff. I bet they don't even know half of what they're saying but you do you.

Instead of watching their performance like I was expected to, or making fun of my friends as they were busy fawning over their favorites like I usually would, My eyes trails only one of them.

I didn't know why...but, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. There was something about him; he seemed sorta familiar.

Suddenly, I locked gazes with him. And that was when it happened.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

He started to slip, then time decided to go back to normal again. His head hit the stage, and a resounding crack could be heard from his microphone.

Then it was dead silent.