~3 Boldness is an Admirable Trait~

"Those and girls really have some fucking nerve..." Christine seethed, tightly gripping the steering wheel. I could almost laugh, as I imagined an iconic image of steam coming out of her ears.

Which would probably be a bad idea, because Chris wasn't playing. She seemed mad enough to hate her own kind for the rest of her life. Us 3 excluded, of course.

It was after the concert, and we were all angry about the other ARMYs and how rude they were.

"V could have probably died and all they cared about was how sexy my bias was...not that he isn't because he is, but you get my point." Lucy stated grimly.

"Assholes." I grumbled.

"Wait, your bias is V?" I ask, confused.

Lucy looked offended that I even had to ask.

"Seriously? As much as I talk about him, you don't know who my bias is?" After seeing the look on my face, she became exasperated.

"It's Suga, idiot." She shakes her head. Pff like I know which one Suga is.

Actually, to be fair, I didn't get how she had even gotten in the Kpop fandom, let alone have a bias in general. Lucy had always been one to keep to herself more, and she was pretty reserved. But when it came to our group, she relaxed and became crazy. I had a feeling she went through something tragic, but we felt like she wasn't ready to talk about it, so we let it pass. She's very protective of us too. She doesn't usually get angry unless it comes to us, and we're the same way. I couldn't ask for any other group of friends.

But back to the topic, indeed they were assholes (most of them) but the least they could have done was pretend to be worried about their precious idol.

You know what they did instead? They took shitty selfies, talked about how sexy they were and how "big" they were. Or how "veiny" their arms were. And a whole other bunch of bullshit. Which is gross, and just because I'm in the medical field doesn't mean that I'm used to "stuff like that." That shit's nasty.

I crossed my arms, staring at the roof of the car. The concert was cancelled because of V's injuries, and we watched when they carried his unconscious body to the ambulance.

Yes, I learned his name and remembered it. Seriously, how could I not, given the circumstances?

"Damn." Rose muttered.

Chris was also the most pissed, which is the reason I didn't understand why she was the one driving. She almost jumped some of the girls throwing nasty comments at me after I saved the damn guy.

Probably the only people in the crowd she wasn't pissed at were the very few guys that were thanking you for "saving their bro", meaning that she basically hit on them. The other guys were sharing their colorful vocabulary that said something along the lines of "don't touch my husband ever again or else." Seriously, or else what? Not like I'm marrying the guy.

Not yet...

Seriously? Even my own mind is against me?

Yet, despite her anger, it was Chris was who finally decided to break the silence that had descended after some time, with all of you caught up in each other's thoughts.

"Okay, so I know that this probably isn't the time...but girl you need to give us some details." She looked to the rearview mirror directly into my eyes and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Seriously, I couldn't get a damn break, could I? And wasn't she pissed just a minute ago?