~2 Coincidence? ~

Caution: may contain few curse words

***

Roxanna's POV

The music stopped abruptly, and the other members on the stage kneeled down next to the guy, rapidly speaking to each other in a foreign language that you could make out. Wait.

Jeez I'm an idiot.

"Are they supposed to do that?" A girl in the row in front of us asked. You internally face palm.

"Somebody call 911! Taehyung needs help!"

"Oh my god, Rap Monster looks soooo hot right now when he's worried!"

"This is a prank, right?"

What is wrong with these people...

"Anna." Rose called.

I whipped my head around at the sound of her voice and her eyes tell me, "go get 'em tiger."

Christine and Lucy were staring at me with the same knowing looks.

First of all, I was already bilingual. Coincidentally enough, I also had Korean in me.

I also happened to have studied in the medical field. How convenient is that, I think sarcastically.

I knew they looked familiar somehow...

The guy that had been speaking before stood up quickly, and brought the microphone to his mouth after talking to a security guard. He had an anxious look on his face.

The chatter was nearly unbearable. Girls were crying, they were gaping, texting, video taping, taking pictures (is this really the time?), and the weird ones were cheering. Many had a confused look on their faces. The guy may very well have pulled a gun, and he still probably wouldn't have gotten everyone's attention.

After wasting a minute or two, with my friends glaring at me because they very well knew that I could have just walked right up to the stage and did something, the guy, "Rap Monster," said.

"Is there a doctor here? Help will take a while to get here, so we need to give him proper treatment."

Silence.

"Anyone, any doctors here?"

By this time, I had finally gotten out of my seat and was quickly making my way towards the stage. I had to push because there were so many fans.

As I passed countless people, all sitting down, I soon had everyone quiet down with all eyes on me, which was unnerving, but I ignored their stares and quickly made eye contact with Rap Monster.

"I can help?" Is all I said.

"Are you a doctor?" He asked. No shit dumb ass, I'm an astronaut, couldn't you tell?

I heard whispering behind my and I could feel the uncomfortable stares burning the back of my head.

"Yes. I just graduated from a college majoring in the medical field. I'm an intern at a hospital that's 10 minutes away from here. I'm going to be a doctor."

He pursed his lips. For a minute it looked like he was going to ask again if I was sure, but thought better of it (probably because of the death glare I was giving him) and pulled you up on the stage without another moment of hesitation.

"Please make sure he's okay." He asked quietly.

Silently, I rushed over to the one that slipped and had fallen . Wow, you had to hand it to him. Up close, he was actually very handsome. From afar, he didn't really look much, but now I could see the close-up details of his face, like the way the light bounced off his hair, kind of illuminating him in a beautiful way. Stop thinking like that! Bad!  Bad Roxanna! I scolded myself. Is it weird that I'm obsessing over someone who isn't even awake? I thought.

The 5 other guys looked at me, and the tension in the air was killer. Because everyone was watching...and taking terrible pictures. I also knew that other hard-core fans were going to have a beef with me later about how I had better not try and make a move on their "man" or whatever. Stupid fucking teenagers. Seriously, get a life already! Cause you have less than zero chance of getting with any one of these hot potatoes. I shake my head, pitying the younger souls.

Gently examining his injury, and checking how severe it was, I asked the staff for ice, aspirin, water, a pillow, and a washcloth. All I could do now was dab the wound and since it was bruised so badly, put ice on it.

But when I asked for the items, I had asked the staff in hushed whispers. So that the members didn't know that I was familiar with their native language. I didn't want them to make even more of a scene for the beefy fans.

When the items were brought to me, I worked quickly, and with ease. Cleaning the wound, applying pressure to stop the slight bleeding for the split skin, and putting ice on it after, for the bruise that was forming. When I was done, I spoke to Rap Monster.

"He should be fine now when help gets here. I couldn't do anything more without the right equipment. Also, he may have a slight headache when he wakes up. Very painful, since he probably bruised his skull."

He nodded solemnly, understanding.

I was afraid to turn around at any direction, because I knew there would be people staring at me. I was always shy, so it was amazing that I had even made it to the stage.

Not to mention the anti-social part.

So instead I turned to the boys, who were quietly speaking amongst themselves, I could catch snippets of their conversation.

"Do you think...(blurred speech)...a concussion?"

"--girl helped. Why is the..."

"help--be here..."

So I  just looked at the guy, laying helplessly on the ground. I was too chicken to look at anything else, and I was also kind of afraid of the hard-core fans.

While they all 7 may look similar from afar, not including their hair colors, if you looked closely enough, you could tell them apart from each other very easily. Each of them were handsome in their own ways.

It's no surprise that they have so many fans and managed to pull my idiot friends in with their good looks.

Suddenly, fans started speaking up.

"Hey you! What are you doing with my husband?!"

"Get off the stage!"

"You piece of shit!"

Damn. I was just helping.

I started stepping down from the stage when I felt someone holding your ankle, scaring the shit out of me.

Looking down, your plain brown orbs clashed with his. My breath caught in my  throat. He had woken up. For a while.

"You...hi." He said in English. Then he winced at the pain.

WHAT THE HELL???

I was shocked, but remembered that they could also speak some English, so what he said shouldn't have startled me. Almost immediately, I felt a blush creep onto my face, for no apparent reason.

Fudge this.

I could hear yelling from behind the stage where the doors were, meaning that the licensed "experts" were finally here.

Thinking that my job was done, I tried to slip out of his hold to get away.

He didn't let go, but he did look like he was going to pass out.

I slowly bent down and unwrapped his fingers from my ankle, giving it a comforting squeeze, then continued to my original seat. My ankle burned where he touched it the whole way back. People were still staring at me and shooting me glares.

I though I heard him mutter a name, but when I looked back at his face to check on him, he was out like a light.

"Evelyn..." I thought I heard.

***