~4 Her~

A/N Guys, please comment and tell me what you think down below. Recommendations are okay too, I might use some of them!

Also AHHH IM SO SORRY THAT I UPDATED SO LATE BECAUSE I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND THEN TOTALLY FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS BUT PLEASE ENJOY

***

3rd Person POV

V woke up to a slight pounding in his head, and the beeping of his heart monitor. He slowly peeled his eyelids apart, wincing because the sunlight coming from the window beside the hospital bed. Groggily, he sat up, scratching the back of his head. Almost instantly, a searing pain shot through his head and he immediately screwed his eyes shut. The pain caused him to sit back and lay his head down on the pillow he was given.

Groaning, he pulled the thin sheets over his head to block some of the sun light. Usually, V welcomed the sun, considering that he was a morning person. He always felt energetic when he woke up. But he felt so drained and so miserable that he couldn't bring himself to be excited for anything. His head throbbed, and his eyes felt like they were burning. His throat was dry, and his lips were cracked. His skin was a pale white. Every little sound hurt his head, even the heart monitor was making his headache even worse. He could guess that he probably looked like a member of the undead. That'd actually be a sick concept though, he thought.

A female nurse walked in and saw the lump on the bed and could guess that he was awake. Approaching the bed, she cautiously whispered to him, in case he wasn't.

"Mr. Kim?" She didn't get response.

"Mr. Kim?" She asked again, softer this time. She reached out and nudged his arm lightly. This time, she heard a small groan of pain, and slight irritation.

Forcing himself to endure the pain, he could only manage to turn his head in her direction. He was thankful that she'd been considerate enough to whisper and be gentle. He'd come across a few nurses that hadn't given a damn who you were; they'd talked however they wanted and forced patients (which unfortunately he'd been for each those times) to do things they were having trouble doing. They were pushy, and he hadn't liked it. He still didn't.

Managing a small smile, the nurse pulled the sheets over him again and told him that she'd tell the doctor that he was awake. She left without another word, and closed the door as gently as possible. Before she'd left, however, he'd caught a glance at her name.

Elaine Li, it said.

Must be a coincidence, he thought. She's not related to any other Li's but her mother.

After thinking about it for a while longer, he dismissed the idea without another thought. It's not possible, were the words that played across his mind as he willingly drifted back off to the sleep that he so desperately needed.

His heart throbbed.

It's not her. That girl, he thought.

It's not her...because she's gone.

***

Roxanna's POV

"Mom? What's going on?"

"Anna, just have a seat." Mother replied boringly.

I made a face and complied, cautiously moving towards the couch but preferring not to sit down. It felt as if I were walking into a lion's den... the body guards were intimidating and the tension was ridiculous. This is my house.