Author's note!!

Hey everyone!!

Long time no type? Read? I guess? I don't know but I am very excited to announce a new book! If you enjoyed The CEO and Me, The Nerd and Me, or The Past and Me, you will love The Track and Me. This story is written from the heart. A young girl has lost both of her parents and is trying to over come her anxiety and depression. However, everyone she has ever trusted, except her grandmother, has let her down. Here is a small preview.

The Track and Me

And I was broken. I still am. However you have to learn to not cut yourself on the edges. Life goes on whether you want it to or not. I know that and it's still a struggle. It's a struggle that I'm willing to go through to get to the end of the race.
- Carrie, The Track and Me

Get up

Come on, Carrie. Get it together.

You can do this.

Carrie Ryan loved to run. After losing both her parents in an accident her freshman year of high school, running was her escape. She ran to escape, not for sport.

Coach Burns loved to teach his students the value of track. However, he loved the student's talents. More than that he loved raw talent.

Jake Stanley was the best runner on West High's track team. He was also in the top ten of the runners in the state of Tennessee. He was good but was someone better?

What happens when Carrie's talent is discovered by her high school coach? What happens when Jake finds out maybe he isn't the best? Find out in The Track and Me.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this. Please go read this book. I am currently about three to five chapters away from finishing it. Updates will begin to pop up more frequently. Thank you guys! As always don't forget to comment, like, and follow me! Thank you all

-J