Chapter 2

Fallacys P.O.V

As I walked out of the room I saw Suave standing by the door. "My lord did you kidnap this mortal". He asked. "No Suave she chose to come with me" I responded as I walked away. He fallowed me. "My lord we can not just take her from her village she needs to go to school and see her friends and family". I rolled my eyes. "You may take her to school tomorrow" I said. "Just bring her back before dinner" I walked faster and Suave stopped fallowing me. I new he was mad. He just wasn't used to Encre he just needs to get to know her. I walked to the library and started reading a book on mortal souls. Yes I know it's probably stupid to a lot of pry but I wanted to make sure I knew everything about their souls to protect Encre.

Encre P.O.V

I woke up at night. Late at night it looked like. I got out of the bed and walked out of the room. I started exploring the castle I opened a random door. The room was filled with millions of books. And I also saw Fallacy. Apparently he saw me to because he walked over to me and picked me up. "What are you doing out of bed child? It's so late!" He asked. "I just woke up. I'm not tired anymore" I said. He took me back to my room and payed me down on the bed. "It is important for mortals to sleep" he said. "But I'm only HALF mortal" I told him. He looked surprised. "...what". "I'm half mortal. My moms a mortal but my dads immortal" I told him. "Or...at least they were before they were killed". After I said killed he looked at me in sadness and shock. He picked me up again and hugged me. "I'm so sorry to hear that child" he said soothingly. "My friend Eterna used to watch me...she was usually never around". He hugged me tightly. "I promise to protect you as long as I can" he whispered to me. "Thank you" I replied.

Me: Hello my little artist sorry this chapter was so short but I didn't have a lot of time for this next chapter will be longer. Until then stay creative and live life in color goodbye