Chapter 6

~~~~a few weeks later~~~~
Fallacys P.O.V
I was reading a book when all of a sudden Encre called me with a terrified tone. I ran to her to find my mother in her room. "M-mom!?" I said surprised. I picked Encre up. "Yes Fallacy It's me your mother." She said. I held Encre close. "W-what are you doing here?!" I asked. "I was just coming to visit you now I'm curious about the child it's obviously not yours." She said as she grabbed Encre from me.  "Hello child. Who are you?" She asked. "Um....im....Encre." She said carefully. I took Encre back. "Uh mom this is my friend." I explained. "Oh." She didn't look happy. "She's a mortal" "half mortal" Encre added. "What?" My mom asked. Encre sighed "my mom was a mortal my dad was immortal" She said. "Oh" my mom replied. I left the room with Encre. "Encre I'm so sorry but your gonna have to go back to your village for a few days or my mom will murder you." I said. "But Fallacy remember when you told me that dying was worth being with your favorite person? I don't wanna go back please if I'm going to die let me die with MY favorite person." She responded. I took a moment but nodded. "Ok" I said. She hugged me. My mom walked to us. I hugged Encre tight. I didn't want her to go near my mom.

~~~a few more weeks later~~~

My mom was still here. Why? She's never visited before why now? I put my questions aside. Encre hasn't been herself lately she's been quieter and always hiding in her room. Speaking of which I should probably check on her. I went into her room. She wasn't there. "Encre?" I said. I looked in the library. She wasn't there. "E-Encre?" I called. I found her in the kitchen with the maids. "Oh thank the lord." I said to myself.

Encres P.O.V
I was talking with the maids about how Fallacys mother keeps yelling at me because I'm an abomination apparently. Fallacy came in and hugged me. I hugged back. I wanted to tell Fallacy what his mom was saying to me but I couldn't. She often told me to be quiet and stay in my room. "Encre is something wrong? Your crying." He said. I didn't realize I was crying. "I-I'm f-....I'm not ok!" I said as I cried harder and hugged him tighter. He kept hugging me and started rubbing my back. The maids looked concerned. "Encre please calm down and tell me what's wrong. I calmed down a little bit. His voice was so soothing to me it felt calming and nice. "...am I an abomination Fallacy?" I asked still crying a bit. His eyes widened. "Wha- no! Of course not why would you think that!?" He said. "Because your mom called me an abomination..." I said. His eyes turned all black as I started crying. He put me down. He walked out of the kitchen. A few minutes later I hear yelling and glass shatter. Fallacy walked back to me. "She flew out a window." He said. My expression was 😦. He picked me up and hugged me. I hugged back.