Chapter 4

Idfc are if you guys hate this I love writing it!

Encres P.O.V
The next day I didn't go to school and Fallacy was up. In the morning? He wasn't really doing anything so I walked to him and gently tugged on his cape. He looked at me and smiled "good morning Encre"  he said as he picked me up. "Good morning Fallacy* I replied as I hugged him. "There is someone I'd like you to meet" he said smiling. "Who is it?" I asked excitedly. "Heh heh you shall see soon" he said as he put me down. "As of right now I have to go to a very important meeting with the vampires in my village so can you behave for Suave while I'm gone?". "Yes" I replied. "Um my lord" Suave said. "May I speak with you?". "Of course Suave" he replied. They both left the room. I was curious so I decided to listen to there conversation. "My lord i just received a letter from my friend lofy. She says if Encre isn't returned to the village soon Eterna the vampire huntress will get suspicious and think you took Encre then she will come and kill you!"  Suave said worried. Fallacy thought for a minute. "I don't care" he finally said. "I want to keep her here I want to keep taking care of her I want her to be safe!". "I understand my lord" Suave replied. Oh god...I was going to get Fallacy killed! I couldn't let that happen I saw a opened window and jumped out of it. Luckily it wasn't high or I would've died or at least have a few broken bones. I ran into the forest. After a few minutes of running I tripped and passed out. At least he will be safe. I thought to myself. 

Fallacys P.O.V

I went back into the room to say goodbye to Encre before I left to go to the meeting but she was gone. I instantly got scared "E-Encre Sweetheart where are you?!" I said worried. I didn't get a response instead Suave came in and saw that Encre was gone and he got worried to. "My lord you go to the meeting I will tell the other servants to help me search for master Encre" he said as he left. I didn't wanna go to the meeting knowing Encre could be hurt, killed, or kidnapped. I didn't have a choice though so I got my cloak on and flew to the vampire village eagerly looking for Encre on the way there. I couldn't find her. I could only hope my little Encre was ok.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this one out to you guys!