Four

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

it was silent again, at some point y/n had taken the water bottle from her bag, pouring some of it onto the tissues she had in her pocket and wiping the red heads eyes with it, hoping it would ease the stinging.

after ten minutes of doing so he finally cracked his eyes open and this time they didn't close again and when he got a glimpse of the girl sitting next to him, he felt his cheeks redden slightly.

"you're really cute."

the girl was taken aback for a moment before she too, felt a blush creep up her neck.

"uh, thank you?"

after another pregnant pause the girl stood up, holding her hand out for the boy.

"do you want to take a walk with me?"

he nodded, grabbing her hand and walking away with her, the whole time they were walking their hands didn't leave each others embrace and neither of them minded it.

"so you're my soulmate, huh? I didn't expect us to meet like this."

kirishima laughed slightly.

"I'm so sorry, it's just, I don't have a quirk so I have to do what I can to defend myself and this side of town isn't the safest."

he smiled at her and she smiled at him.

they were both kind of flustered, but they both tried their best not to show it, kirishima because he didn't think it was very manly and y/n because, well, she wasn't sure why, but she didn't anyway.

"so l/n -"

y/n cut him off immediately.

"no, no, just y/n is fine."

he nodded in response.

"so y/n, you're quirkless?"

she nodded next, not really sure what to say, she was picked on in middle school for being the only person in class who didn't have a quirk, not that it bothered her all that much, it meant she was unique, at least that's what her parents told her.

"that's cool, y'know, I think it's super manly how you can still defend yourself even though you have no quirk."

y/n had only known this boy for thirty minutes, but she knew they'd get along great. she stopped suddenly, pulling the boy into a hug, which shocked him at first and he was quick to return it, it wasn't everyday he got hugged by a cute girl after all.

"thank you for bringing colour to my life, I've always thought I'd never meet my soulmate and that I'd be stuck living in black and white, but then you came along, maybe at the wrong time because it resulted in me pepper spraying you-"

she giggled quietly, he too let out a small laugh before she finished her sentence.

"but thank you."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

word count; 456
published; august 22nd 2017