The Feels are Coming Back

--Kyle's POV--

It's been awhile since I actually thought about Stan. I was resting my head on my hand in class listening to Mr. Garrison talk about Kim Kardashian's ass again. I started daydreaming again. Smiling the stupidest smile I see Stan coming up to me about to put his beautiful soft lips against mine but is pulled away by Wendy at the last second. All around me turned to fire and madness it seemed like what I pictured hell to be like. I felt a cold tear running down my red blushing face.

I wake up to Cartman mocking me, "Hehahe the Jewboy's crying over Kim K's ass!" While getting up in my face pointing his fat tubby fingers that looked like jumbo sized hotdogs.

"I wasn't crying, fatass!" I defended myself. Getting up in his face so he knew I heard, I mean I was very close to fatass's face. It felt very uncomfortable.

"He's also blushing! Daydreaming about your boyfriend, Staaaaan?" He said sarcastically trying to get to me. I imagined his soft lips against mine one more time.

"Stan is not my fucking boyfriend, fatass I'm not gay." I yelled at him. Even though I wish he was mine. Looking over at him he's concentrated on his math homework. With his little tongue sticking out a little out of the corner of his soft looking lips. His eyelashes were so long with his bright blue eyes focused on his paper. Not even caring about the whole fight between Cartman and I.

"Eric sit down right now." Mr. Garrison said in a sturn voice, "Don't make me get out Mr. Hat, Eric. Also Kyle don't call Eric a fatass even though that's what we're all thinking."

Cartman and Mr. Garrison got into a huge argument after that. I couldn't stop thinking about Stan. I've had a crush on him since 4th grade and we're in 11th now. And these mixed and hidden feelings are coming back for some reason and I don't really know why.

I told Kenny in 6th grade. He teases me all the time now when we're hanging out. Even though Kenny told me I should tell him but he's been dating Wendy off and on since 4th grade. So i never really did have a chance to tell him. Kenny always give the best advice he's really good at it if you ask me.

The bell rung and Mr. Garrison and fatass are still at it. It was lunch period I sat by Kenny and Butters since Stan was with Wendy at her table.

--Kenny's POV--

Well it's been pretty good today I'm going to ask Butters out at lunch today. Hopefully he says yes even though we've been talking about dating for awhile. The bell rang, Cartman and Garrison were still arguing while the rest of us just left.

We got into the lunchroom I sat by Butters and Kyle. "Hey were you daydreaming about him again? Was that why you were blushing?" I asked Kyle.

"Um..urm ye-eah." Kyle said starting to blush. He was trying to cover it up. Butters giggled. Kyle ended up telling Butters about his little crush last year.

"Why is Stan still with Wendy anyways?" Butters asked in his cute little innocent face. He was holding onto his light blue sleeves from his shirt. Holding them up to his mouth so you couldn't hear him very well.

"Because Stan forgives her way too much then he should. She's either dating him or Token." I said staring at Butters brown chocolate eyes and his messy golden hair just wanting to kiss him so badly.